+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Congratulations!!! Wonderful news 😊!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29- YAY YAY YAY! Such wonderful news, I hope you're celebrating tonight xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @hopefull29 what wonderful news!!
    I will admit I got a tad worried when I hadn't seen an update post from you- how dare you have a life outside of bubhub but then I realised you are in WA so would have just been at your FS appointment when I checked in before

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    @Annerley sorry Hun. I didn't finish with my FS until about 5:15 then DH and I decided to go to some shops- wait for peak hour traffic to ease. Then needed to get dinner sorted before I got on here so not much of a life really. Haha. I'm in Melbourne too not WA.
    I may have dragged DH into babies r us to look at prams, cots ect. But didn't buy anything. Will wait a bit longer for that.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol you really don't need to apologise @hopefull29 I was just being impatient and then started to wonder if something had gone wrong but in reality don't expect up to jump on here straight from your appointment.
    Ohh Melb, not sure why I thought WA but probably a good thing that I thought you were a couple of hrs behind.
    Its always exciting looking at baby things!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I know Hun. xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wohooooo!!! SO happy for you @hopefull29
    That's so great that you heard the heartbeat, it's such a privilege to experience. Go little bubba!!

You're hilarious about the twins. At least we all only have one week instead of two to wait now to find out.

Haha @Annerley I was starting to worry too. You're so right tho, we all have lives outside of bubhub. I was being impatient too
    I think we're so invested and want the best for each other. How lovely to share this journey with you all. Thanks a million ladies xxx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (19-08-2016),hopefull29  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies, now I'm doing the freak out thing again. My sense of smell isn't crazy at the moment, like it has been. And my appetite is coming back a little bit. I hope these aren't bad signs. Did you find your sense of smell and queasiness comes and goes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I don't think I've had the heightened sense of smell! I don't know how we're meant to tell?!
    I felt queasy/massive hunger pains even though I wasn't hungry from 6w to 7w3d or so but it has stopped. I'm 7wk6d today.
    @hopefull29 so cool that you got to hear the heartbeat! I can't wait for that on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. I'll be very impatient waiting for your scan results! Lol. I'll also be pretty disappointed if it's not twins haha.
    It is lovely to be able to share this journey with everyone. I've got no close friends who've had an IVF pregnancy so it's nice to be able to talk about things with people who understand.
    @Gypsy37 my sense of smell decreased a bit last week. It's always much stronger when I'm feeling less queasy too. I wouldn't stress about that. And my appetite is very up and down. I was hardly able to eat for weeks but the last week I'm finding I'm starving one day, unable to stop eating then go for a day or so without hardly touching a thing to only be starving again a few days later. Try not to panic. When's your scan?
    @SurferGalGC thanks Hun. Good luck on Monday. I hope you've got a busy weekend planned to pass the time quickly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (19-08-2016)