Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 Awesome news! Enjoy the breather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29, my first one was 305. I think they are by far the strongest I've had in any of my previous pregnancies/miscarriages, so I'll keep praying that they keep on riding. How are you going? What's the next step for you? I seriously think the symptoms coming and going is totally normal. I know my boobs haven't been nearly as sore the last couple of days, and obviously my hormones are doing what they should at the moment (fingers crossed that continues!!). Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29, is your scan tomorrow? @Muchulu1, how are going with weaning off the drugs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wonderful numbers @Gypsy37 !!!
    You must be so relieved, it's so good that these are your strongest numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 that's an amazing increase!! And so so great they're the highest you've ever had. Very strong sign that things will be ok!
    I have my scan tomorrow afternoon. My sickness returned slightly at work this afternoon. Couldn't handle the smell of some sandwiches left over from a meeting. Started dry retching and had to run out of the office. Was so relieved because I was feeling so "normal" this morning. My boob soreness has also come back but only very slightly.
    I think I really need to stop analysing my symptoms and just go with it. Easier said than done but I'll try hard. I really never thought I'd be this nutty with it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC yay not long to go now for us but a bit nerve wracking all the same!

@hopefull29 good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you are probably feeling a little nervous but just think, within 24hrs you'll be done waiting and get to see your little one tomorrow

@Gypsy38 congrats on the numbers, must be a huge relief!! So how far along are you now? We are still looking for someone to have twins for the group, hehe.
    My DD has stopped vomiting but it's now coming out the other end- that's almost worse as it's causing an awful rash. I don't deal well with vomit but it funny what you can handle when it's your own kid. Couldn't clean up anyone else's mess though!

@bubbles21 I was on crinone last time and can't remember having to lay down after but it was a couple of years ago. Luckily I got to go off it at 5wks but your FS will tell you went to stop. I'm on pessaries now and I think I'd prefer crinone. The clumps/ build up is definitely a downside to crinone though. I won't miss having to do the pessaries as I have to set my alarm to get up and do them so I have at least 30mins that I can lay down before DD wakes. Lucky she usually wakes at a similar time each day. Initially the night ones were annoying as DD would want me to play after dinner. She's now gotten used to mummy's rest time and we lay on the bed together send listen to nursery rhymes on the iPad while dh gets kitchen clean up duty. Apparently I can drop one of them and only do one a day from my scan date.

@lotsathoughts I hope the hives and itchiness clear up soon, that the last thing you'd need to feel uncomfortable!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 17-08-2016 at 20:50.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on crinone but swapped to the gel pessaries once I was technically "out of cycle" so the crinone wasn't bulk-billed anymore. I don't know which is worse! The crinone buildup gave me the heeby jeebies! But the gel pessaries are such a nuisance with having to lie down for 20-30 mins! I do them morning and night until week 10. Only 2.5 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley definitely a nervous wait! Hopefully the next four days fly by! Are you keeping busy?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley, ha ha ha, I WISH it was twins but I only had one embie transferred and the numbers aren't high enough. I'm about 5 weeks, maybe 5+2 or 3. How do you work that out? Just based on those online calculators?? Glad DD is no longer vomiting, but to be honest, the other end sounds worse, you poor thing!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 Weaning is going well. So far so good! Have continued to feel very nauseous w lots of vomiting so I'm taking that as a good sign. I keep checking for any sign of spotting but thankfully I've been all clear! Hopefully my anxiety will pass & I can start to enjoy being less drugged up very soon.
    @hopefull29 All the best for your scan tomorrow! I hope everything is perfect! It is such a special moment. Will DH be going with you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (18-08-2016)