+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 I understand not wanting to cook for yourself. It takes effort and you have less motivation if you're not hungry.
    I'm finding I'm getting hungry out of nowhere and need to eat that second, rather than building up.
    @Annerley and @ilex sorry you've been faced with vomit lately. I hope DD hasn't caught anything from childcare. She's with me for the rest of the week so I usually start to see any illnesses pop up from Wednesday on.

I've just started to get itchy all over, like hives. I got this at 10 weeks last time (while I was on my honeymoon, fun!)
    I hope it doesn't get worse. With DD some foods flared it up and I obviously couldn't take any antihistamine.
    Maybe it's to do with changes in hormones?? Fingers crossed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ilex hope you enjoyed your lazy weekend.
    @lotsathoughts I've been bloating in the afternoons/ evenings since the start. So much so I've had to stop tucking my work shirt in otherwise people will start to get sus.
    @Gypsy37 haha the queasiness and sense of smells are great signs! Stuff the sore boobs! I was poking at my boobs when driving and then realised everyone driving past would have been able to see me. Haha
    I've also been getting cramping kinda feelings. I'm not sure if they're classed as cramps because I don't get period cramps but I do get a dull ache and this is what I've been getting off and on which freaks me out too.

I have a funny pregnancy food story about a friend. So I organised a hens party once and one of the guests was pregnant. I organised for a spit roast company to deliver freshly cooked meats (from the same suburb so carved and then delivered hot) and salads (freshly made that day) this lady wouldn't eat the meal as it was not fresh so she said she would go out and buy something. She came back with McDonald's! Lol to this day she still doesn't get why I thought it was funny. She said I'd understand when I was pregnant. Ummmm nope, would still go for the meats and salads over McDonald's.

I've started to stress about my ultrasound on Thursday afternoon. I'm getting really nervous, I know I can't change whatever the outcome is and I have good signs that all is ok but still really worried about it for some reason.

My symptoms today have kicked it up a notch, I've felt a bit sick on and off all day, nearly started dry retching at work as I was leaving for my lunch break. I also got home from work and decided to lay down in bed for a bit at 6:30, then I was planning on getting up and organising dinner. I literally do not feel like I have a energy to even get up to pee so dinner tonight was strawberries and passionfruit. I'll have to get up to pee soon but then I'm going straight to sleep.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts interesting about the hives. My dermatitis has flared up big time!! I'm waiting to see FS Thursday but I get that bad on my hands my skin just cracks open. Normally foods flare it up but I haven't had any of my normal triggers so it could be hormonal. I'm pretty sure you can take polaramine (spell check?) whilst pregnant. I think I'm going to need a cream though. I'd normally use a cortisone but I assume that's out now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts, have you eaten anything different or been near any different pants that might be causing the hives? I'm still waiting for my Accupuncture appointment, 45 minutes late, still standing outside so I can breathe and not puke. Starting to feel a bit ****ed off! She books too many people in and then everyone has to wait, it's unprofessional and a waste of time! Hmm, maybe I'm just feeling a bit hormonal

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts such a coincidence about the hives! A couple of spots on my arm have been ridiculously itchy tonight. I didn't think much of it until I read that! Maybe I can add it to my little bag of symptoms? Yay! Haha

As for the food ladies, omg I feel so guilty that I can't stomach enough good food at the moment! I have constant hunger pains but I just don't want to eat anything. My entire lunch break today was wasted walking around trying to find food that I could stomach.. I came back to the office with 2 x KFC dinner rolls and some edamame beans haha.
    @Gypsy37 I think Tim tams are okay! Like my dh keeps saying to me, if that's all you can stomach then it's better than not eating anything right? Ooh now I'm in the mood for Tim tams!!

Less than a week to my 8 wk scan, eek!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@hopeful29, ha ha ha, you sound exactly like me! I get home from work and just lay on the couch and cannot be bothered moving. I'm so glad you had strawberries and passion fruit for dinner, because I was just calculating what I'd eaten today and decided that I'd had enough fruit to skip my dinner (which is usually lots of veggies). I think my fizzy water will have to suffice! Re being nervous about your scan- I think that is totally normal. I don't know anyone who ever goes for a scan and doesn't feel anxious. Try to focus on all your symptoms, there is nothing telling you that anything is wrong, so focus on that. It's so hard to stay in the moment and not get whisked away by our anxiety and fears, but try some
    Mindfulness (the smiling mind is a good app). try to keep yourself in your moment, focusing on the hear and now. I have to tell myself this about a thousand times a day, becausebevery cramp, pain, niggle, symptom, lack of symptom, makes me sure I'm miscarrying, and it's an awful way to be.
    Ladies with the sick bubbas- I hope things improve, and you're not having to clean up any more voms! I don't know how you do it when feeling queasy- you deserve a bloody medal! @hopefull29, that is so funny re the squeezing boobs while driving. Honestly, I think we're all nuts I get cramps feelings all the time. Everyone I have spoken to has/had the same, and also totally freaked out about them. It's normal, try to think of it as a positive thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    P a

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so anxious today, I have my second beta, and it was this time last time that they told me my numbers had gone down and I was going to lose it. Not sure how I'm going to make it through the day. I did a HPT on Sunday afternoon and it came up as dark as possible within about 2 seconds, so that's s good sign, isn't it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck @Gypsy37
    Can understand your anxiousness, but it does sound like you're having some positive signs.
    Keep yourself distracted if you can xx

AFM Last time I got hives I think some popcorn and the preservatives instigated it. Yesterday I had a muesli bar which i don't usually eat (although I had one on camp as it was easy to pack whilst walking). Possibly something in that could have caused this. Then I came home and had soup with garlic bread (dairy). Not sure if that impacted it but it did flare up after dinner. Now it's full blown hives all over my body. I know foods will flare it up and if it's like last time will take at least 7 days to recover. What fun!
    Will show the nurses when I go for my BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts, it doesn't affect your breathing or anything does it? I hope you get some relief soon, I used to get hives when I was young, it was awful.
    So I caved and did another HPT, came up instantly and the line is way darker than the control, think I feel a bit better now. God this whole experience is so anxiety provoking. I'm going to be sectioned before I can make it to 12 weeks!