+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 sorry if it sounded like I was having a dig at you for eating "junk" food I wasn't. sounds like you're doing a great job. I'm also struggling to eat 3 full meals a day. Breakfast at the moment is a write off, lunch I can eat and then dinner I struggle with.
    With my allergies/ intolerances it's the foods I'm craving the most! Always the way. It's pretty frustrating.

I've also been going to bed early. Feel like a total grandma. Sunday night I was in bed at 8pm after doing not much all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like you girls are eating better than me!
    I also have to literally eat my words as I woke up at 2:30 this morning starving and nothing was satisfying my hunger but finally got back to sleep. My DD woke up in vomit and has vomited twice since she's been up so that was fun to clean up on a weak tummy. All part of being a parent and something for you first time mums to look forward to, hehe. Off to the doctors soon.
    Thanks @hopefull29 should have been @bubbles21 in the last post.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Ha ha ha, I know you weren't having a dig, don't worry, I'm not that precious

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 how are you feeling today? Have your symptoms returned?
    I've been pushing and poking my boobs all day and they are not even slightly tender anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya!!! Took a break from BH and had a lazy weekend. Hope everyone did too!

I love that we're still on about food. I smashed a footlong veggie sub from subway for lunch; I was so hungry. I'm always a bit sus eating sandwich stuff pregnant (bloody listeria!) but it was really my only choice today. Otherwise my nausea seems to have subsided mostly, so I can get back to eating more veg and less carbs.
    @Annerley - I feel you pain. DS overrate and chucked up his bottle on my at bed time. Of course DH didn't hear me calling with the bloody tv up so loud. He's also got man-flu and is utterly useless. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - have you still not had your 7 week scan??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ilex no scan here yet. I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow, then 2 more weeks until my scan!

Does anyone bloat out at night? I remember this with DD but it was much later.
    I still feel my ovaries at times, wondering if my HCG combined with my high follicle numbers are still affecting me.

As for eating, I'm generally pretty good, although not as strict as I was when I was trying to get out of chronic fatigue. I was really good with sugar and dairy.
    I'm wanting carbs too. I think I'd say I'm eating bread more often as I hardly ate it before. Maybe with eggs and soup.
    Last weekend we were babysitting and took my niece out for tacos and icecream. It was way too sweet for me but loved the bonding experience.

Not as hungry the last two days but maybe because I'm running on adrenaline at work with the kids? And I'm being good and snacking.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@Hopefull21, ha ha ha, yes I too have been doing the constant boob poke. I'll be in meetings a try to "subtly" squeeze them! God knows what people think Boobs have been on and off sore, and this seems to be very normal. Still having some cramping that freaks me out big time, and alight queasiness! Right now I am at the acupuncturist and I can't go in because it smells so bad. God, I'm going to puke!!! How are you feeling??? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts, my appetite comes and goes as well. I feel like I should be stuffing myself full of veggies but I'm just not very hungry. Doesn't help that DH is away so I have to do all the cooking, and only for myself. Just doesn't feel worth it when I don't enjoy eating anyway.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ilex I had subway for lunch today too. I wouldn't usually eat it during pregnancy but felt like a must today. I had a meatball one to avoid too much processed meat and only had a couple of salads. Hopefully all will be ok.
    My DD seems to be on the mend, I think. She didn't eat much today and had 3 more spews before lunch, she couldn't even keep water down. So much washing!! After a nap, she could at least eat a little and drank lots of water without being sick. We skipped her cup of milk before bed tonight just in case.
    The dr said it was a tummy bug/ virus, there's lots of it going around here at the moment. Hope your little one avoids it!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

ilex  (17-08-2016)