+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts, try not to worry too much- easier said than done, I know. To be honest, most women I know have had miscarriages in the past, and ALL of them have gone on to have healthy babies. Just try to stay in the moment. You're growing a little bubba right now, be happy, be excited, connect with it. All the worrying in the world won't change whatever is going to happen, and right now, things are looking very good for you. Maybe try to do some mindfulness/relations/meditations. That's what I have been doing because I know exactly how you feel. Just breathe xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-08-2016),hopefull29  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

I have a question for you all, and I hope it's not TMI, but since being pregnant I have noticed that my pee has bubbles in it in the bowl. I looked it up and it's due to protein in the urine. I read one article that says that this can increase in pregnancy. I just wanted to see if anyone else has this, or if I should get it checked out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. I appreciate your kind comments. I love how we can express ourselves on here and feel validated. I honestly feel much better since venting and have been able to pull my mind out of the negative nancy/freak out phase.
    Just need to appreciate each moment for what it is...and for now it's positive
    @Gypsy37 I haven't noticed that re pee but will take note one of the million times I visit the loo tonight 🏼

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I haven't noticed- haven't had a look. Will do next time. Do you drink plenty of water? I've noticed my water intake has needed to increase being pregnant. I was drinking 2-3 L per day but now I'm at 3.5L per day minimum just to stay hydrated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, am trying to drink more but maybe it's still not enough. I have moments where I am completely parched. Will up the H2O and see what happens. Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't noticed either @Gypsy37

Oh no @lotsathoughts you poor thing. You go and make a happy announcement and end up all worried. I haven't heard of m/c being genetic and think it's just once of those things that is unfortunately common, which is cause for why your sisters have experienced one each. Everything is going well now and that's all you can focus on. I also agree that if the worst happened then you'd probably want their support anyway. I agree with what gypsy said and need to remember all that myself. This is all out of our hands to a degree so we all best stop worrying and try our best to enjoy- easier said than done!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (14-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
    @hopefull29 Glad to hear the MS is reassuring you! I totally understand! Despite me feeling like I could throw up at any given moment I still choose to endure the symptoms rather than use any of the antiemetics i've been prescribed. The symptoms really are reassuring!
    @lotsathoughts Lovely to hear you got to share your exciting news with your family. It's such a special time. Glad you have been able to push your M/C fears aside & feel positive about this pregnancy. With everyday that passes your one step closer to meeting your little bundle of joy!
    @Gypsy37 Haven't noticed any bubbles in my pee. Will keep an eye on it though.

AFM- I'm due to start weaning off my HRT drugs tomorrow. Feeling extremely nervous! I've read the weaning schedule 20 times & i'm terrified I've read it wrong :/ I think I'm going to call the nurse at the fertility clinic just to confirm. I might also call my OB for a second opinion. SO NERVOUS! Anyone got any experience weaning off HRT drugs?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1, what drugs are you on? How far along are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I'm 10wks along. Taking 3x400mg progesterone 3x4mg Progynova daily. My ovaries won't produce any hormones. Have been 100% reliant on the meds. Just hoping the placenta is developed enough to produce something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. It's crazy really isn't it. I swear any naturally conceived pregnant lady would think we're nuts begging for symptoms. Lol. I know my sisters don't quite get why I've wanted to feel sick so badly. Glad you ladies understand though!
    All the best with weaning off your hrt! I can't offer any advice but good luck. I'm sure you'll ace it! I'm sure by 10 weeks the placenta will be fully developed to take over. How many days/weeks will it take you to wean off them?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (14-08-2016)