+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

Welcome @bubbles21
    Hope your OHSS symptoms aren't too painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping it'll go away on its own but they said it might take a few weeks and if it gets any worse I have to go to hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I hope it goes away soon and you can start to enjoy your BFP! Rest up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy 😊. Sorry to hear about the OHSS. That is awful. I had a taste of that following my last egg collection. I can only imagine that your BFP amplifies all the symptoms!! How are you coping? Are you on bedrest?

AFM- 10wks today 😊 I've come down to our farm for the weekend to relax & get some fresh air. My mum is joining me later today. DH is at home with the fur babies & covering for me at work.

What are people's plans re: NIPT? I was originally thinking we'd do the Harmony Test but the OB convinced me to go with the combined bloods/ NT scan & only do the Harmony Test if we come back high risk. Now I'm having second thoughts! What is everyone else thinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Yes the fs said a bfp definitely makes it worse. I'm not on bedrest as I'm still working part time and I have a 3 year old to take care of but I'm resting as often as I can because I'm so uncomfortable and in so much pain. As for the harmony test, I'm planning on having the genesyte test which is the same as harmony but it's all completed here in Sydney at genea. I'll then also have the 12 week scan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, can I please join you? I have just done my 4th stim cycle, 1st I got 3 embies, 1 transfer BFP but found out at the second blood test that I was going to lose it. Decided to keep the frosties on ice and try to get some more embies- 3 disastrous rounds. 1 cancelled, 2 with only 1 egg collected and didn't make it to day 5, so after this round decided to transfer a frozen embie (time is ticking as I am 39, DH is 38). Well amazingly I got my bloods on Wednesday and Beta 305, which is the highest I've ever had. I've had 3 previous miscarriages (2 through natural conception, 1 IVF). I want to be excited but I'm just terrified of losing it. According to my dates I am due 17th April 2017. I hope this little one sticks- I want this more than anything. Last time when I had BFP they just stopped my progesterone, but this time I demanded they keep me in it, so am in the delightful pessaries at night. I hope you're all going really well. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Gypsy37 sorry to hear you have been through so much but hoping this is the happy ending that you deserve!
    @Muchulu1 enjoy! Sounds like bliss!!
    @bubbles21 geez make sure you rest as much as you can but def not easy with a toddler!

As for testing, I'm planning to do the gensyte test too. It wasn't offered when I had DD but I think that's because it used to be double the price and the results took ages to come back from overseas. I know with my first pregnancy, I wondered why people would pay all that money when you could just do the bloods and scan. This time I'm fairly sure I'm going to do it but haven't had my first obs appt yet. I'm feeling more vulnerable this time and think the peace of mind will help me. With all the money we've spent on 3 transfers since end of last year, I'm basically of the mindset of what's a couple more hundred I'm also impatient to know the gender too. I won't be having a baby shower this time so want to do some type of gender reveal with our close family. I'm also planning to be strong and not find out til everyone else does. I'm 7+2 so can do the test in under 3 weeks and should have the results in less than 4. We are thinking of leaving the gender reveal to the following week or so, once the scan is done and also gives us time to plan the reveal, probably a cake. Is anyone else finding out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbles21- I don't really know, but I have pregnancy+, and "what to expect". What ones do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have any so I was looking for suggestions