+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bahaha! I second the first time mum with twins suggestion.
    I'm feeling a lot better knowing JB's were much higher with twins @Annerley thanks.
    @hopefull29 your pregnancy sounds like my first. I craved any sign. I really don't remember feeling anything too big at 6 weeks except tender breasts, strong sense of smell and a bit of tiredness. But now I actually appreciate how big of a symptom tiredness is. For you it's even more so because you're not tired from any stim drugs. It sounds like your symptoms are wonderful at the moment.

This time round I don't think I'm feeling any new symptoms it's just that I'm hungry earlier and really tired. I think I'm a bit more secure in the knowledge that these are my pregnancy symptoms. I was definitely more stressed the first time round so can relate to that @hopefull29 You're doing really well!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (12-08-2016),hopefull29  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. I've woken up feeling hungover again today. I'll take this a symptom too. Glad to know your first was similar and you didn't get many symptoms at this stage. No doubt once they hit I'll be saying take me back. Lol.

Have a good day ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    @lotsathoughts I wouldn't be too worried about twins. At 5wks my HCG was 11135 & I'm pregnant with a singleton despite transferring 2 blasties. Would have been happy with twins but at the same time I'm kinda relieved it's only one! DH is VERY relieved!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi Girls!
    @lotsathoughts I wouldn't be too worried about twins. At 5wks my HCG was 11135 & I'm pregnant with a singleton despite transferring 2 blasties. Would have been happy with twins but at the same time I'm kinda relieved it's only one! DH is VERY relieved!! Xx
    Love it! Amazing numbers!
    Haha yeah I think DH would be relieved with one. Although I think he is more comfortable with the idea as he has twins as cousins in NZ. I am most freaked out about the workload. He would be freaked out about the $$
    But feeling like it's one baby today. Don't know why...just do.
    Thanks for the reassurance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Can I join you all? I just got the call from the fs to let me know it's a bfp and I'm due April 22nd

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (12-08-2016),hopefull29  (12-08-2016),ilex  (12-08-2016),Muchulu1  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @bubbles21 and congrats on your bfp!
    @Muchulu1 your levels sound great!!
    @lotsathoughts I think I'd be most worried about the workload of twins as well, especially now we know how much work it is with just one baby. My DD wasn't that bad and I didn't really have to deal with sleep deprivation but it's still definitely enough work with one.
    @hopefull29 I'm getting regular symptoms this time but still on progesterone so who knows if they are really symptoms or would have been there anyway. With DD, I got taken off progesterone really early at 5wks and didn't get many symptoms til around 9wks. I went to my dating scan at 8wks and honestly questioned if there would even be anything there. I'd only felt a little hungry just after getting my bfp and then got really tired at one stage for a few days. At 9 weeks the frequent toilet stops started. I vomited a couple of times in my second trimester but apart from that the bump and baby kicks were my only symptoms. You might just be lucky too!
    Last edited by Annerley; 12-08-2016 at 16:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (12-08-2016),Muchulu1  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @bubbles21!!

Hi hi to everyone else! I'd write more but I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Anyone else have heartburn? I had it terribly with DS, but from 30 weeks. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow - wtf? Hello Zantac my old friend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 whoa that's a massive HCG for a singleton. Guess it just shows how different HCG levels can be from person to person.
    @bubbles21 yay!! Congratulations!! Welcome. Wish you a smooth and uneventful pregnancy. What were your HCG numbers? Are you feeling any symptoms yet?
    @Annerley thanks for the reassurance Hun. I'm so up and down with symptoms. It's driving me batty. I just want solid symptoms so I know all is ok. Lol.
    @ilex you poor thing. Hope you're feeling better soon. Does seem early for heart burn hopefully it doesn't hang around!

Is it too early for cravings yet? I've been craving citrus like crazy for the last few days. I could just suck on a lemon. Lucky my tree is full!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 my level was 86 at 11dp3dt. I'm going for another bt next week so fingers crossed it rises nicely. I have ohss so I don't know which symptoms are from that and which ones from pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 sounds perfect! Sucks about the OHSS! What do they do for that now or will it just go away on its own?