+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. I hope it's twins and not just camp. We need twins in this group. Lol. Sorry if you don't particularly want twins. I just think they'd be so cool!
    I went for my 2nd BT 6 days after my first. My clinic recommends weekly but I needed to change the day.
    @Annerley thanks Hun. I was expecting it to go up too. But the nurse tells me that it's nothing to worry about. I will double check with my FS next week. I think in general anything over 30 is what they like.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-08-2016),ilex  (11-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went and got my bloods taken again today.
    Here are my results...
    (BTW found out last week's progesterone was 102)

Today
    HCG - 6733
    P- 142

Doubling every 45.34 hours

I'm happy with that!
    @Annerley thanks for letting me know you're hungry too! @hopefull29 haha you're freaking me out you're the biggest twins cheerleader for sure.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-08-2016),Muchulu1  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nurse said she had twins and didn't have huge numbers and has seen singletons with high HCG.

And they said they'll not looking for the progesterone to rise. They're happy with anything over 30/35

Oh and they're happy for me to get bloods next week. Yay! Will do for sure I think.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it hilarious we're all so hungry - LOL. I swing between hungry feeling ill - eating & feeling better for like 2 minutes - to being overfull and feeling sick again. I can't seem to win.
    @lotsathoughts - excellent numbers!
    @hopefull29 - you are hilarious with your twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha you ladies make me laugh...imagine us all in a room together if it was filled with food!!

@ilex im similar but feel hungry but eat a bit and feel full and then im hungry again not long after.

@lotsathoughts thanks for the info re: progesterone levels, I knew 30 or above was good so also good to hear that it doesn't matter if it drops a little. Your numbers are going along nicely!

Lol @hopefull29 surely we will get at least 1 set of twins in the group.
    With DD, my hcg was just under 10k at 5w1d and my doubling rate was 28hrs. When I went for my dating scan, my fs said she'd do a quick check for a second sac just in case, I literally said but we only trsnsferred 1 but I knew she had to check. This time my numbers are a little lower than with DD but doubling started at 27hrs. At my 6wk scan, I only saw 1 sac so I think im safe.
    Last edited by Annerley; 11-08-2016 at 21:27.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley your numbers for your DD make me feel a little more at ease. My goodness yours double quickly!
    It is lovely to know mine are doubling and doing well. It's just so nice getting follow up bloods.

It's 7:50pm here and I'm thinking of hitting the sack. So sleepy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-08-2016),hopefull29  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts congrats!! Those numbers look just perfect! Re the twins I don't know much about the numbers for twins but I'm thinking that HCG is pretty high for where you're at! Fingers crossed haha!!
    Glad to read your nurse is also happy with progesterone over 30/35 as I was starting to get a little worried about mine dropping.
    Getting weekly bloods is definitely reassuring, especially if like me you have a day or two with no symptoms. Cant wait for your scan!!
    @ilex I think I'm the only one who isn't starving! Haha if anything I'm struggling to eat full sized meals. But definitely needing to snack when I usually never snack.
    @Annerley we totally need twins in this group. So far it's up to @lotsathoughts to get them for us!

I've been feeling pretty good the last few days. My breasts are getting more tender which makes me happy (sounds crazy but I really want symptoms!). I really thought I'd have more symptoms by now! Only 6+3 so I guess I've still got time. I've felt a bit queasy on and off some mornings and a bit hungover but by lunch time I'm pretty good.
    I did order some vomit bags off eBay to have just incase.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @lotsathoughts I've been so sleepy too. Been in bed every night this week by 8:30 - 9 ish. Would go even earlier if I was home in time!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do seem to double quickly @lotsathoughts but I have been comforted this time by the fact that although my numbers started lower this time, they have risen at a similar speed to when I was pregnant with DD. My levels ended up being off the chart with her but as we know, only 1. I talk to JB from our last dig on fb and she said that her level was around 9k at 5w exactly with the twins and I'm guessing mind might have been around 7k then. This time they were just over 4k.
    @hopefull29 maybe we can nominate a first time mum to have the twins in the group. I think a toddler plus two newborns would be interesting But a blessing too, of course

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley haha you're right a first time mum would be easier for twins- they know no different and don't have anyone else to care for. Id love to put my hand up but given my numbers are on the lower side I think I'm out for twins. I only had 2 embies for my first cycle and wanted to put them both in but freaked out on the drive in that one might split and I'd end up with triplets. Should have put them both in given my FET worked and my fresh transfer didn't. Id be 4 weeks further along! A

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-08-2016)