+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 6 week old daughter and was diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. I was diet and exercise controlled only. I do have light milk and dairy anyway. My daily eating was along the lines of......breakfast: coffee or hot milo with a bowl of special k, morning tea: a banana or apple and a hot milo (made with water and milk) lunch: a cheese and pickle sandwich on multigrain bread (i had a huge cheese and pickle craving lol) or pretty much any type of sandwich...afternoon tea: fruit again...dinner: meat and vegies (sml portion) snack: hot milo and a biscuit....(i wouldnt have 3 hot milos a day but would at least have 1) i also walked half hour, forty mins in the aftwrnoon. When they weighd me the day before my daughter was born i was 10kgs lighter from my pre pregnancy weight, was a huge shock to see the numbers on the scale, i thought the scales were broken and asked the midwife to do it again lol. I think the healthy eating and exercise helped alot with that. I was slighty over weight before becoming pregnant too. Congratulations on your pregnancy ☺

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Lol believe me, I didn't think I'd fall pregnant at the weight that I was. Now I want to lose 30kg...just got to find that elusive motivation.
    Oh yes, know them feels. I have a 17 month old and I was good for ages and ages, til I wasn't lol. And here we are. Oh well. Will just do what I can to with healthy eating and exercise and hopefully I won't need my own postcode by the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, nice work @Beljane, I'd love to do that this preg but we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting to know @Butterflybabe, I am a little sad you didn't have 3 cups of milo a day and achieve that lol. That'd be awesome! Well done congrats on your new Bub, enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Katvee, the most i would have was 2 in one day, i didnt have sugar so i told myself it was ok lol i still lost weight though so i must of been doing something right 😉 thank you, we are very much loving our little girl

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (12-08-2016)