+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 15 Reviewers needed for L’Oreal Professionnel Serioxyl - achieve thicker hair!

We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try L’Oreal Professionnel’s Serioxyl System.

Serioxyl is a complete hair care system to help you achieve thicker, fuller looking hair.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED

Name:  Denser.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  15.8 KB Name:  Thicker Hair.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  12.8 KB Name:  Kit.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  69.3 KB

Serioxyl is a thinning hair programme with personalised solutions to achieve thicker and denser looking hair with more volume.
    It’s the perfect regime for:
    • fine hair types looking to boost volume and thickness;
    • women who experience changes in hair texture and density post pregnancy
    • women with thick hair types who just want more!

Each of our testers will be provided with 3 months’ supply of
    • Denser Hair Serum
    • Thicker Hair Serum
    • Enhancer kit containing Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse
    You’ll be able to choose from one of 3 kits, depending on your hair type:
    1. Normal Hair
    2. Coloured Hair
    3. Sensitised or Damaged Hair

Serioxyl Denser Hair Serum
    RRP: $61.00

This innovative serum can be applied directly to the scalp every evening for three months to boost visible hair density.

Ingredients: State of the art technology and relentless research has led to the innovative usage of Stemoxydine and Neohesperidin for thicker looking hair.
    STEMOXYDINE: Stemoxydine is a patented molecule with a maximised 5% concentration to help visibly redensify hair.
    NEOHESPERIDIN: A flavonoid well-known for its anti-oxidant and scalp-protection properties.

Serioxyl Thicker Hair Serum
    RRP: $61.00

The intelligent serum instantly re-densifies hair and leaves it feeling fuller and thicker thanks to its unique formula combination of thickness-boosting ingredients by L'Oréal Advanced Research.

Ingredients: With the unique combination of the plumping effect of Intra-Cylane, the refilling quality of Incell and the forcefying strength of Pro-Keratine, thicker hair has never been more achievable.
    INTRA-CYLANE: Intra-Cylane penetrates deep into the hair fibre to create a revolutionary 3D network, thickening the hair fibre.
    PRO-KERATINE: Adds remarkable force and vitality to the hair fibre for a refilled, visibly fuller effect.

Serioxyl Kit: (Shampoo, Conditioner, Mousse)
    RRP: $95.00

To maximise the effects of the L'Oréal Professionnel Serioxyl densifying or thickening treatment serums, and to achieve instant visible results, L'Oréal Advanced Research has developed a follow up at-home program, the Serioxyl Kit 1 for normal hair types.

Each Serioxyl Kit contains a shampoo, a conditioner and an aqua mousse perfect to create denser & fuller looking hair.

http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com.a...care/serioxyl/

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• You must have experienced hair thinning or would like to achieve thicker, fuller looking hair
    • You must be able to use the products as detailed on the packaging for 3 months and write a review of at least 50 words

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know what your hair issue is and if you think your hair issues are relating to post-pregnancy. PLEASE STATE WHICH ENHANCER HAIR-TYPE KIT YOU REQUIRE (normal, coloured or damaged)
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "L’OREAL SERIOXYL REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 30 November 2016.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!

You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 05-08-2016 at 12:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this product, since having my almost 1 year old my hair has become a lot thinner and I have a lot of thin patches around the front hairline which makes putting my hair up impossible, having my hair down is a nightmare with a hair puller! I would love to build some thickness up so that I can get my hair up into a mum bun and also get some confidence back. I 100% believe this is a result of pregnancy as I never had this issue before. I would like to try the kit for coloured hair.

Thanks

Pm sent

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahjane914 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't tell you how much I need this product! I've always had very fine hair but since having my baby I've had the most awful pp hair loss. Twelve months later and it's still coming out after every wash and I'm left with little whispy fluffy fringe bits. A nightmare to try and style when you're a busy mum. This product would do wonders for my hair and my self esteem
    I'd love to try the coloured or damaged hair kit.
    Thanks so much for the opportunity to apply.

PN sent
    Last edited by Essence08; 03-08-2016 at 04:07.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me - perfect candidate

I have had two surgeries in the last two years (one pregnancy related). This has definitely affected my hair growth. For so long it thinned and thinned and I would have clumps falling out when I washed. That falling out has come to a halt and I would love to give this product a go, to see if it really kickstarts the hair growth.
    I am available to use the product and have coloured hair, so would be best suited to that specific product.
    PM sent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Statho2000 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh, yes please! I lost so much hair after my second pregnancy and it has never fully grown back or recovered.
    The coloured or damaged ranges would probably be best suited to my hair.

I'm able to test for 3 months and write the review.
    PM sent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would also love to review this product. I'm currently dealing with a massive post partum hair loss problem. My hair still hasn't recovered from my previous pregnancy hair loss so it's really affecting me emotionally as well as physically this time around. My hair would probably be best suited to the colour or damaged range. Bald patches begone!! Pm sent.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaBMummy82 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We've got some spots left for this one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Me me me please! I have super fine hair which is the baine of my life. It's either fluffy and frizzy or flat and lifeless Also my hair is still falling out in clumps over a year after Ds2.

I would best be suited to the coloured or damaged range.
    Last edited by delirium; 03-08-2016 at 17:10.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I would love to be considered for this review, I have always had fine hair but since my twin pregnancy it has thinned considerably particularly around the crown. It has got to the stage that I try not to brush my hair after washing it as I know that more will come out in the brush. I now have to wear my hair pulled back over my crown (comb-over) to try to cover how bad it is.

The coloured hair range would be best for my hair as my regrowth is grey so I have to colour my hair every 6 weeks.

PM sent.

Thanks for considering me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to landi68 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delirium - can you send a PM to BH-Community with your name and address please, tia