We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try L’Oreal Professionnel’s Serioxyl System.
Serioxyl is a complete hair care system to help you achieve thicker, fuller looking hair.
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Serioxyl is a thinning hair programme with personalised solutions to achieve thicker and denser looking hair with more volume.
It’s the perfect regime for:
- fine hair types looking to boost volume and thickness;
- women who experience changes in hair texture and density post pregnancy
- women with thick hair types who just want more!
Each of our testers will be provided with 3 months’ supply of
- Denser Hair Serum
- Thicker Hair Serum
- Enhancer kit containing Shampoo, Conditioner and MousseYou’ll be able to choose from one of 3 kits, depending on your hair type:
- Normal Hair
- Coloured Hair
- Sensitised or Damaged Hair
Serioxyl Denser Hair Serum
This innovative serum can be applied directly to the scalp every evening for three months to boost visible hair density.
Ingredients: State of the art technology and relentless research has led to the innovative usage of Stemoxydine and Neohesperidin for thicker looking hair.
STEMOXYDINE: Stemoxydine is a patented molecule with a maximised 5% concentration to help visibly redensify hair.
NEOHESPERIDIN: A flavonoid well-known for its anti-oxidant and scalp-protection properties.
Serioxyl Thicker Hair Serum
The intelligent serum instantly re-densifies hair and leaves it feeling fuller and thicker thanks to its unique formula combination of thickness-boosting ingredients by L'Oréal Advanced Research.
Ingredients: With the unique combination of the plumping effect of Intra-Cylane, the refilling quality of Incell and the forcefying strength of Pro-Keratine, thicker hair has never been more achievable.
INTRA-CYLANE: Intra-Cylane penetrates deep into the hair fibre to create a revolutionary 3D network, thickening the hair fibre.
PRO-KERATINE: Adds remarkable force and vitality to the hair fibre for a refilled, visibly fuller effect.
Serioxyl Kit: (Shampoo, Conditioner, Mousse)
To maximise the effects of the L'Oréal Professionnel Serioxyl densifying or thickening treatment serums, and to achieve instant visible results, L'Oréal Advanced Research has developed a follow up at-home program, the Serioxyl Kit 1 for normal hair types.
Each Serioxyl Kit contains a shampoo, a conditioner and an aqua mousse perfect to create denser & fuller looking hair.
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have experienced hair thinning or would like to achieve thicker, fuller looking hair
- You must be able to use the products as detailed on the packaging for 3 months and write a review of at least 50 words
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know what your hair issue is and if you think your hair issues are relating to post-pregnancy. PLEASE STATE WHICH ENHANCER HAIR-TYPE KIT YOU REQUIRE (normal, coloured or damaged)
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "L’OREAL SERIOXYL REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 30 November 2016.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.