+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default CD12 Follicle size

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Well...here is my story.

We have a beautiful almost 3 year old daughter (conceived first month naturally) and have been TTC number 2 for 8 months now. After 6 months of nothing happening my gp did further testing which resulted in a PCOS diagnosis (over 25 cysts each side, 60 day cycle, bloods results). I was referred to a FS who confirmed with further testing I have not been ovulating. Husband had a SA and completely fine.

I am on the first month of treatment which has gone like this:
    Provera for 5 days to induce period
    Letrozole on day 2-6 of period
    Internal scan day 10

Now day 10 fell on a saturday so I went in today which is day 12. I have one dominant follicle which measure 21mm. The appointment was first thing this morning and we DTD this evening and will over the next few days.

My questions are;
    Given the size of the follicle do you think I ovulate early? Have I missed out this month?

Thanks everyone x
    Last edited by Summersmummy08; 01-08-2016 at 18:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a perfect follie! Id say you will ovulate in 2 days! Did he give you a trigger??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooohh exciting! No he didnt give me a trigger. He's booked me for a blood test on cd21 to confirm ovulation. I think that as its the first month this might be a trial kind of month to see how my body responds? Thanks for your reply lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries at all! Sending babydust your way! 😊