+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I fell pregnant while breastfeeding. We were (and still are) on 2 feeds through the day and one overnight around 3 am. DS was 18 months when I conceived. I'd literally only just had AF back once, and I'd just cut one feed through the day.
    DS still wants the boob, and like Soon2be4, found around 14 months DS suddenly increased his boob demands (I started a thread on it because it was exhausting and I was so confused). I had to be very firm in maintaining boundaries around feeds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Today so far she has only had one feed (its 1pm here), normally she will have a feed after her breakfast but we had to go out and i just made sure i kept loading her up with food haha. Then we got home and she had some lunch and then had a feed before going to sleep. I will try continue to do this and also try drop her afternoon feed if possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We night weaned at 11 months and my first cycle was when he was 12.5 months. He is almost 27 months now and still feeding (12 weeks pregnant) 2-3+ times a day (wake up, nap, before bed and any other time as needed).

We fell second cycle (long cycles, so about 2.5-3 months). DS was 22 months (April 2016) when we started trying, and 24.5 months when I fell pregnant (June 2016). We had only been using condoms since his birth in June 2014 (implanon prior - we fell quickly with him off that too - out end of June, bleed end of July, pregnant late Aug/early Sept 2013).

Good luck to you and lots of sticky baby dust xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexcare99 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for the info @Nexcare99

Still yet to get my period, having trouble cutting DD down on feeds. However today she didn't want any in the morning and only ended up having boob twice each time to go to sleep. Hopefully we can keep this up. She has been cutting a molar so has possibly been feeding more often because of that.

I've started taking EPO to help increase my ewcm, as i only seem to get a little bit for about 2 days. Hopefully it helps Also bought some lube for ttc purposes as we still need to use that when we dtd.