+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm really sorry you feel this way.

For me, I try not to bring attention to these feelings with DH. It almost gives it more ammunition and divide than the actual person does .

As other pp's have said, try to focus on feeling good about yourself.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomia For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (31-07-2016),turquoisecoast  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wowzers, i can understand why you feel that way.. Maybe go along to one or two of the social do's, see what vibe you get then.?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (31-07-2016),SuperGranny  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well I talked to DH already

He brushed it off and was laughing a little uncomfortably.
    I told him he knew I was right and he would be feeling the same way if role were reversed. I actually had to go on a networking lunch with a guy a couple of weeks back and DH was livid lol

He kept saying that I have nothing to worry about, that he doesn't care for her and that she isn't flirty.
    I believe it but still said that it can be sending wrong messages.

If my boss was sending me these kind of messages I'd see him more like a friend. And also I'm always attracted to men of power (teachers, boss, these kind of guys) so who knows if she's the same?!

Anyway I think he was feeling a bit sheepish. Told me he would go through his messages to check them lol

Anyway I do need to take better care of myself. So haircut is next on my to do list

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (01-08-2016),GlitterFarts  (01-08-2016),SuperGranny  (01-08-2016),TheGooch  (31-07-2016),witherwings  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you had a talk. My DH employed two young female staff in his business in recent months. He adores them, and when he talks about work he tells me how amazing they are. They're attractive women, however, it's all professional/above board. I would be uncomfortable and ask DH to stop if he was doing what your DH was doing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Well I talked to DH already

He brushed it off and was laughing a little uncomfortably.
    I told him he knew I was right and he would be feeling the same way if role were reversed. I actually had to go on a networking lunch with a guy a couple of weeks back and DH was livid lol

He kept saying that I have nothing to worry about, that he doesn't care for her and that she isn't flirty.
    I believe it but still said that it can be sending wrong messages.

If my boss was sending me these kind of messages I'd see him more like a friend. And also I'm always attracted to men of power (teachers, boss, these kind of guys) so who knows if she's the same?!

Anyway I think he was feeling a bit sheepish. Told me he would go through his messages to check them lol

Anyway I do need to take better care of myself. So haircut is next on my to do list
    Hugs. Something similar happened to me a few months back and I got real ****ty. I actually lost my **** I almost stepped into DH's office. The office ***** as I call her 😁 they have to send po's I don't even know what that is you might if you run a business lol. And then DH got KFC so she bought KFC and text him a photo of her KFC on her personal phone saying jealous with a wink face?! Like wtf.... I'm crazy jealous though hahaha! I'm very insecure about my body and I know my marriage has flaws at the moment. I just figure you don't text the boss or work people unless it's about work or if you are friends and especially with WINK faces :/ plus she was making remarks like your wife wouldn't like this.... I was really upset. I told DH and he put her in her place.

I would definetly say something and I don't think you need to dress up etc I'm sorry but no?! You are who you are. Yes if u want to feel good but not to try and impress your husband I hope you don't find that offensive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    On one hand I would say it seems entirely above board but I also get why you are feeling the way you are. If I'm honest, I would feel exactly the same - that nothing was going on but it was still upsetting me.

I'm glad you talked to him. I've learned never to let things fester in a relationship. I also think maybe your feelings are pretty normal and healthy. You love him and while you know he won't stray, you worry he has a connection with her, even if it is platonic. Sometimes love is irrational but entirely rational all at the same time

And you always struck me as a very confident woman as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (01-08-2016),ExcuseMyFrench  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @monnie24 I think you have thrown my husband in the street then

In some of the texts, DH ask her if she's joining them for drinks and she replies she's already in bed, lame, like a grand Ma waa waa
    DH replies "OMG Susie!!" (Let call her Susie!)
    " so lame indeed!"

In another series, she's like "where are you? When are you coming?" And he replies that he waits for me to come home before jumping in a cab.
    Then she's like "oh maybe EMF is making you pay for last Friday" (no idea what this was about?)
    Waadi waada

Yeap not a fan of those texts

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    My opinion is always listen to your gut. I'd be feeling off about it too, especially with that last message exchange.

It's good you're talking to your DH about it.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm glad you've spoken to your DH and he's aware of how it makes you feel. Regardless of the intent of the messages, they make his gorgeous, sexy, wife feel uncomfortable. That is hopefully enough for him to tone it down.
    Still go out and get your hair done. And whatever else you need! Maybe a massage? And a glass of wine. And some cheese. Can I come too? This day is starting to sound awesome!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My gut tells me nothing is going on but DH somehow enjoys the attention.

I don't blame him I think I would too. But that's the end of it, I'll make sure of it.

He might have just lost his accountant on this one though. Need to think it through but may well resign...