+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7.3weeks No heart beat

Hi all i went in for my ultrasound on Friday and i was dated at 7weeks 3 days and i should of been 7weeks 6 days but they saw a fetal pole this time last time there wasn't one a week before this scan and the tech couldn't find a heart beat has anybody else had this around that time ? also my levels were at 43,000 an something please any help would make me feel a bit better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LanaR,

I can't offer up a similar experience but I'd be inclined to feel positive about the fetal pole now being distinguishable. Hopefully within the next week or two a heartbeat will be viewable through ultrasound
    I wish you the very best hun xx
    Last edited by Midwife2bChanny; 30-07-2016 at 19:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was it a trans vaginal scan or abdominal? I still think there is time for a heartbeat to appear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Be positive. And maybe have blood test every couple days to check hormone level. I had a scan at 6 weeks and some days and they found nothing except an empty sac. Dr told me I miscarried and so on. Anyway.... I have a healthy child now. My advice... Blood tests and go for a follow up ultrasound in 2 weeks. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a trans vaginal babydaze .. Today was my other appointment even thought she said in a week my HCG rose from 34,000 to 43,000 and baby is looking smaller then what would be expected for my weeks . So i go back on this Thursday for another scan and my bloods but its not looking good . I just don't understand why I haven't passed it yet if its been gone for weeks thank you all for your reply's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your quite welcome, nothing worse than when you feel alone! I am pulling for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7.3weeks No heart beat

My Bub was measuring small and they kept questioning me my last period. They treated me like I was stupid lol. But my Bub was there and was born tiny. Fingers crossed for you.
    Last edited by Nafsika; 02-08-2016 at 22:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing Lana?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hey baby daze I'm doing okay I guess I went for another scan today an baby hasent grown an no heart beat so dr has given me some pills to help push it along an they are working took them about an hour an abit ago an will take whatever comes out to pathology to find out . In a abit of pain but the little angel didn't want to come out an was scared of going under because of weight but hopefully it all comes out an its okay feeling pretty numb an exhausted . How are you going ? Been thinking of you ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Really I am.