+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's hard. I have deferred my course. I have three kids, my youngest was 8 months when I started the course and I found it extremely hard to get any time to do anything. Everyone is different though! Good luck with whatever you do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I initially started studying when DS was around a year old (single mum, zero help really). He was a really crap sleeper too but for me, particularly when my workplace closed down, studying saved my sanity a bit. Unfortunately when he was 4 I developed some major mental health issues which have made study incredibly difficult/almost impossible at times. Overall though, even considering my mental health I have to say I found studying when he was younger easier than when he has been older & has more stuff on with sport etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is an old thread, I hope whatever you decided worked out. I fell pregnant half way through my Masters degree, was writing a thesis throughout the pregnancy and newborn stage and started prac placement when he was six months old (two days a week). It's been fine!! A juggle at times but no more so than work would be. Writing the thesis was quite challenging but the prac placements are just like work. So maybe if you book out a couple of days dedicated to uni and treat it like work, that might help