+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16#3

Found this on another thread and thought it may be a good read for some of the other mums and mums to be on here:
    https://blogs.unicef.org.uk/2016/08/...ding-interval/

I'm a bit confused because a lot of people recommended Save Our Sleep to me which has strict routines to follow but I've also been told by the midwives at my hospital and read articles such as this one that strongly recommend demand feeding only...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsychild For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read all those books and haven't looked at one since no routine here demand feeling as shes prem but I also wait till I know it's hunger. At the moment were fighting constipation oh the joys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to vent ladies, but today has been a crappy day for me cried most of the day because I feel like I haven't spent any time with my dd since Lachlan was born. It also doesn't help that I feel like I'm rousing on her all the time but at the moment when dad isn't home she starts the naughties to get my attention. My SIL took her for most of the day so I had a chance to rest and I seriously felt like the worst mum. I missed her so much. In addition, if I've been away and I come home I barely get a reaction out of her yet if my husband has been away all day and comes home she is all over him... So devasted right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh honey. I can't possibly imagine what you're going through right now. I know it rarely helps when you're in the situation, but this too shall pass. Thinking of you xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona that has got to be so hard. I'm sorry you're struggling with it. You're all going through a massive change and it might take a little while to adjust. DD is adjusting as well. Could you spend a few hours just with DD next time someone comes over for cuddles with bub?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Mona that has got to be so hard. I'm sorry you're struggling with it. You're all going through a massive change and it might take a little while to adjust. DD is adjusting as well. Could you spend a few hours just with DD next time someone comes over for cuddles with bub?
    That's the plan. A couple of people have suggested that hubby looks after Lachlan while dd and I go out for a coffee/babycino and the park. Now I've just got to organise it.

I was hoping for a good night last night... No luck unfortunately, I'm running on 1 hour sleep and 2nd night in a row with projectile vomit...

Thanks for your support ladies xo still clearly emotional from all the hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh mona. What a rough trot. Thinking of you xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona I would guess the sleep deprivation isn't helping either. It might not feel like it right now but everyone will adjust and things will settle. In the meantime vent as much as you need. That's why we're all here. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please keep venting. Sometimes that alone is enough to pull you back from the brink xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you must be exhausted... we want to go for a second quickly but worried about it turning life upside down even more than now... we decided that the anti reflux formula causing constipation and a very sad baby to go back to the normal formula... off to get probiotics to see if that helps