+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peedy go see Craig Pennell or Scott White on the next baby... as you have had those issues before he would take you as a high risk pregnancy. Honestly the most amazing Dr and if someone is going to stop or help pregnancy issues it's him... I wouldnt see anyone else... he kept me so calm and relaxed and I can tell you guys now but even he said I was making it hard for him and Craig deals with the highest risk pre term pregnancies publicly and privately. KEMH was amazing having a pre term baby and the nurseries are just amazing as well as there staff. Now to go to sleep as Zoe has decided to poop her pants in the middle of feeds and didnt want to sleep with that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    35 weeks today, having some BH but not getting any more frequent or intense. My waddle is that bad my hips are killing me but on the upside last couple of days have had a break from heartburn so bring on the spicy food. Still at work for another 11 days, but reduced to half hours due to high blood pressure and it's working, back to within safe limits but still high for me compared to my normal.

Not sure what birth method yet, Bub has not turned and been in same position all pregnancy. OB appointment on 23rd if still breech will be sent for a hi-res scan to look for problems before they try to turn the little monkey. But after all the IVF procedures, D&C etc I am totally unphased by the prospect of a c-section, so one good thing after IVF is I am no longer terrified of medical procedures, even my last trip to dentist I was calm as anything when normally a wreck.

Been thinking about when or if to have a second. Solo mum by choice here who will be 40 in April. 4 embryos left and it look 7 to get this one healthy one. Dream was always two kids but so was doing this with a partner so leaning towards one child only to make things easier financially and emotionally. Becoming more at ease with the prospect of an only child but u never know... It's hard to give up on your dreams but saying that I am still following the IVF thread from when I last cycled and some of those ladies are still trying for their first so happy to be thankful for this little blessing.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pepper1977 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (15-09-2016),NORgirl  (15-09-2016),ttc1981  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls sorry for the delay in posting! I've just come up for air now. Baby Joey was born last Wednesday. I was induced on Monday night at 8pm but he didn't make his appearance until Wednesday at 5am via an emergency c section! Needless to say the long birth knocked me around a bit as they used the vacuum and forceps before saying he was stuck and I needed the c. I also got an infection with the c section which I'm still getting over and on more antibiotics which hopefully does the job and I can move around more freely soon!
    He is just gorgeous though and is settling into life at home quite well. He was a little devil child in hospital at night but has seemed to have gotten into the groove since we have been home.

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk about a whirlwind first week. The days just run into one another!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (16-09-2016),NORgirl  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Hopeful 🍼🍼🍼🍼. Lovely name!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepper1977 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats fantastic news Hopeful... the birth process sounds a little full on but I'm glad your moving more and enjoying your bub. How funny is it how time just runs away from you... last night we had the devil child re emerge for the second time this week... so much so we put her between us at 11 pm (she had been awake since 3.30pm with one 40 minute sleep in that time) and she slept till 5am which is her longest block... of course we love her again as shes all smiles on our anniversary haha... now hopefully she doesn't do that tonight as we're going out for dinner and she's being babysat by my sister

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Hopeful37! What a cute name! I'm sorry the induction didn't go smoothly but I'm sure you don't care now your gorgeous little fellow is in your arms. How is the feeding and sleeping going? 3 weeks of 4 hours a night is starting to catch up with me and I'm definitely going to need to start napping once my DH goes back to work on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ~~~~~ROLL CALL~~~~~~~~

SEPTEMBER:

Chillout71: 6th Sep Boy

Kristyj: 28th Sep Girl

OCTOBER:

Lexy123: 2nd Oct Boy

Tinker: 8th Oct Girl

Rainbow Road: 10th Oct Girl

Barca07: 13th Oct Surprise

MissTilly: 16th Oct

Lea7: 18th Oct Surprise

Pepper1977: 20th OctSurprise

Meshell23: 22nd Oct Boy

Tassiewife: 28th Oct Boy

OUR BABIES

Ttc1981: Zoe Michelle 28/06

MrsTugs: Harrison Patrick 21/07

Ruby16: Poppy Mae
    & Margot Eleanor 21/07

Lolly99: Harry & Georgina 21/07

Woof5105: Erica Jade 22/07

Mona424: Lachlan David 25/07

NORgirl: Arthur James 15/08

Peedypie: Austin Reece 16/08

Hermia: Mara 24/08

Gypsychild: Baby Gypsy 25/08

Hopeful37: Joey 07/09

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hopeful!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hopeful!

Time flies! Austin is a month old today. I'm not sure where the time has gone!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

So true gypsychild. It is a distant memory. The antibiotics are kicking in too so I feel a lot better today.
    He had been pretty good since we got home. So much better than when we were stuck in that hospital room! The tiredness is full on as you all know!! I have to get better at napping too. My hubby is back to work next Monday so need to get into the habit of napping when Baby Joey does!

Time is flying for us too, though it does just feel like one long day that runs into other!

Happy Saturday everyone

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (17-09-2016)