+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    35w4d for me!! And only 6 works days left... Waahoo

Last night I started gettinng very mild period like pain, and I had Braxton hicks all night... Something is definitely happening, just don't know what or when

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've barely lost any weight at all not even half way and I'm 7w pp so all the shedding has been done. The rest will be regular hard work I guess...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Exciting Barca!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NORgirl I'm craving and eating sugary junk too! I'm trying to add some foods with nutritional value but that's just to ease my guilt. One thing I'm hating is the gallons of water I'm having to drink. I'm so over water and I always feel dehydrated.

As for the weight loss, its an advantage now but I can't help but wonder if my crappy diet contributed to my placenta not working so well, detaching from the uterus a little and sending me into early labour.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news on our girls expecting... obviously super busy with there babes i loved that breastfeeding made me loose the kg's but still lower than my previous weight before IVF... now to get the kg's off a bit now before we try again my OB said I'm not allowed till Zoe's 9 months and Warned me that I have to big time slow down with the next pregnancy or he will admit me to hospital... so if we do it it's a big commitment as run a business and with a baby already

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    my OB said I'm not allowed till Zoe's 9 months and Warned me that I have to big time slow down with the next pregnancy
    tell me more! I haven't asked our FS / obgyn yet.

This is one thing DH and I have been talking about recently, when to try for no 2. We have only one frozen blastocyst and I'm about to turn 37... I kind of want to restart IVF in feb/March 17, DS will be 7 months and either way it may be a few cycles... I may have to fully wean beforehand....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    35 weeks tomorrow.. full on braxton hicks my walk has become more of a waddle and feel as though ive been kicked between the legs. Hoping i go into labour naturally between now and my sceduled csect which is 7am 17 oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell that's sounding all like serious stuff!

We will reassess when Bub is 6 months old, and every 6 months from there. We want a close age gap but I need to heal and I'll need to be physically and financially ready. Next pregnancy will be the same as the last, maybe worse. There's a chance I could end up on bed rest.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NOR girl
    He said to wait 9 months to let your body heal... we only have 1 back up embryo too so booking to see the FS probably in Feb to start the next cycle... we also have a high chance of an early pregnancy again so want to enjoy Zoe but I'm 36 in March so don't want to leave it too long incase we need to do another cycle... he said if I don't take it easy he will admit me next time so I have to really commit to slowing down as I couldn't handle that... I know this might sound negative but I'm almost positive it will all happen again and that's freaking me out as no babies are allowed in NICU or SCN so it would be so hard juggling a toddler, a baby in hospital and life... hope my instincts are wrong and I have a lovely full term baby who makes me actually look pregnant

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been told that I will most likely be on bed rest from 30 weeks too with the next pregnancy... not sure how that works with a todler and work but hey, I'd like to avoid another prem baby if possible. TTC I also feel that it's likely to repeat how this pregnancy played out. My placenta wasn't working well and had detached from the uterus wall.

Hubby wants to start trying again now but I think I have stalled him for 6 months. We have 4 embryos left but I just turned 36 so feel like my biological clock is ticking. I want the chance to enjoy Austin while he's little too so I don't want to rush.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (15-09-2016)