+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing I know Zoe has touched on cluster but nothing like bf... right now she has gone under 3 hours and not settling yet I have just tried the white noise womb sound to see if that helps otherwise I'll be rocking her to sleep... im really trying to push the self settle for my sanity plus shes 5 weeks tomorrow so can try it as she doesnt cry just grunt and whinge... hows the co sleeping going is that helping with the getting up and down?
    Also make sure you try and sleep today you eill need it xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We put him down in the cot 90% of the time. Cot is right next to my side of the bed. It's inly when I'm at my wits end and need to rest before I pass out on us both that I bring him to bed. Last night we fed non stop, nothing settled him. Brought him to bed and BAM! Slept 4hrs without a peep.... Ive never woken him for a feed but I did tonight. It had just been too long...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you heard of the bed co sleepers they might be perfect for your baby. Zoe is having heaps more awake times my partner just did the 8:30am feed and she's still awake!
    Have a great day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was originally going to get a cosleeper then changed my mind last minute. I feel like if we aren't physically touching he wouldn't know the diff between me being 5cm or 100cm away....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So very true 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erica has her days and nights mixed up as well ... Hubby had her all night last night and I slept from 930 through to 7, only waking a few times when I heard her cry from her bedroom. She isn't a fan of nappy changes.

Woke up with the sniffles and what feels like a cold though. Am terrified!!! I have started taking every herbal remedy and pharmacy remedy possible. So scared Erica will catch it.

We are off the baby spa tomorrow though. So that's super exciting. It's so expensive - $85 a session but will see what it's like and then consider a few more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby spa?? Sounds exciting.

That reminds me. We need to see the Physio. H had such a traumatic birth, and I can hear/feel his back isn't quite right sometimes. I keep forgetting to call.

H has been doing 2.5hrs down, 1.5hrs feed all day today. So I'm catching up from last nights awful sleep 2hrs at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading about your experiences makes me cherish the last weeks of pregnancy, kicks in my cervix, ribs and all. Sending you lots of strength and patience. I'm sure we will all come out the other side saying "it gets better after the first few weeks"... Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherish those weeks left NORgirl ... Make sure you are organised!! I thought I was but then having Erica at 37 weeks caught us out. We'd washed all the bassinet and cot sheets and packed them nicely in the cupboard ... Then when we got home we couldn't remember which ones were which and where everything else was. So much for my logical storage!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once bub arrives it must be a totally different world to having them tucked up inside!

I took the bump for a swim this arvo. It was so lovely to relieve some pressure on my pelvis and back and do some gentle excersise. I was pretty stoked that my bump fit in my bathers still too. Totally recommended for anyone feeling sore and huge!