+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like i won't miss it! O'll keep my eye ou for eggy snot. Lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs how did you go with the thrush swab?

just thought I'd send you this pic of some nipple shields that mum found at the chemist- they are fantastic as they hold your clothes off your nipples!

anyway hope they help if you are still in pain xo
    image.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ruby I haven't got the results back yet. I'm actually on holidays for three weeks, I might call the clinic tomorrow to check if results are in maybe.
    I have a similar thing in a different brand but the pressure of them hurts my boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    So apparently bub is in a hurry to be here. My waters broke this morning at 5am whilst my OB is on a weeks leave. Currently in hospital in prelabour but geezus the contractions still hurt at this point. Bub is doing well but will likely be in hospital for a few weeks and will go into an incubator when he is born. Not sure whether it'll be a c section or vaginal delivery at this point. I haven't cried yet but I feel like I'm on the edge!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    So apparently bub is in a hurry to be here. My waters broke this morning at 5am whilst my OB is on a weeks leave. Currently in hospital in prelabour but geezus the contractions still hurt at this point. Bub is doing well but will likely be in hospital for a few weeks and will go into an incubator when he is born. Not sure whether it'll be a c section or vaginal delivery at this point. I haven't cried yet but I feel like I'm on the edge!
    Wow peedy - sending you good labour and healthy baby vibes! How many weeks are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Peedypie!!! Hang in there! At least your in the right place!!! How exciting, bub will be here soon! Good luck and sending lots of love xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs tugs and ttc, I had a feeling it was.. I've booked in to see doc. Fingers crossed I get some result, these nights are killing me. By this stage with my dd, I was getting a block of sleep from 8-1 and then she would sleep until 5... I can handle that... Can't handle sitting up all night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm awake every 2hrs at night. It's not fun

Thinking of you peedy! Just know that at his age, Bubs is going to be fine. Don't stress about that side of things. He's plenty cooked enough for science to do its thing. Keep us posted babe xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Rainbow I'm 35 + 1 so not suuupeeer early but enough to make us nervous. It's a weird mix of being excited and terrified all at the same time. We're going to have our actual baby within the next 24 hours! ☺

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (16-08-2016),gypsychild  (16-08-2016),Mona424  (16-08-2016),NORgirl  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peedy you not far off what Zoe was when she was born.. depending on size your bub might be fine your in the best place and I'm sure being looked after xx