+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine was like ewcm like a really long piece that stayed in tacked mixed with browny blood. I did have a bleed 2 days earlier that I went to hospital for so they said that the brown blood could have been from that. I'm not sure if blood is typical or not of the mucus plug

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I lost mine then went into labour. But it was the whole thing at once. A huge amount of blood tinged snot is what it looked like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I'll second the snot reference too! Probably a better description

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeh it's basically a snot tail. Blood tinged is normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Holy cow mrs tugs bub nearly falling out would have been scary. How are all our little babies.
    Barca07 when it comes out you will totally know. Mine came out a few days after my emerg csect. I went to toilet did a wee when i wiped it was practically a massive glob of egg white. Best way i could explain it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im totally getting closer to being ready for this baby to be born my tummy feels like its going to bust. I have 8 weeks left lord help me. I have 2 wedding 2 first birthday parties a family weekend away maternity photos and my cousins baby shower all too attend before this baby is born.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is definitely no mistaking what it was! It was about 2 teaspoons worth but I'm not certain it was the whole thing. It totally looked like snot but a little thick like you have a cold. Mine didn't have any blood but I read that its normal to (or not). Freaked me out a little because I really wasn't expecting it to come out so early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the ladies who have babies with reflux... How did you know? What were indicators?

I have this feeling that Lachlan has it. He feeds well but vomits (not a huge lot) straight after feeds and is constantly crying in pain. Tbh we haven't had a moment when he's been happy to just have a look around. He so busy squirming, grunting and screaming in pain.

Just want to know if I'm on the right track...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That definitely sounds like reflux mona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like Zoe Mona... ours was more serious as she had apnea episodes from it but go to your Dr and get losec
    .. it help but I also use a probiotics biocuticals is the brand... I feed her upright as well and hold her for around 10-15 minutes post feeding and she usually is a little sick but is settling alot better. Zoe's was actually medically diagnosed as she had a barium swallow but if he sounds gurgley post feed that's what my dr said reflux sounds like...