+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mrs tugs I'm feeling you! Rest up when you can xo

Yep, having a toddler wears you out! Because when bub is asleep you would also like to be asleep too but instead you have a very energetic toddler running rings around you!! Just glad today is a daycare day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I honestly don't know how people have two children lol. Guess I'll have to figure it out in a couple of years!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Long time no post! This twin life is super busy and the days are just slipping away......I'm hearing you all on the lack of sleep- however I'm really lucky that my mum has come to stay with me for a month or so to help me out, and that has been a god send as she is cooking, cleaning, helping me with night feeds and generally anything else that I need, so feeling very blessed atm.
    in saying that my little cherubs have been channeling Kiss and 'love to rock and roll all night and party everyday!' Which has been very challenging as they are tag teaming some nights- yep, mostly nights is when they decide to get tummy pains and not burp....so is taking between an hour and a half and two hours to feed and settle them both (with 2 of us) and even then they wake with tummy pains and in between that I am still expressing as still low milk supply despite motilium, fenugreek tabs oodles of h2O, protein drinks etc......tried to BF again today and the pain was still excrutiating- like little piranhas!! Tandem feeding is def out of the question for me atm!!
    Have an appt with a lactation consultant tomoz am so hopefully she will have some tips for me......and if this doesn't happen that's ok too, I guess I'll just stick it out doing what I'm doing till mum heads home and then probably move to formula feeding- at least then DH can help me too ......to be honest have had a few meltdowns over the whole BF but I think I'm just stressing myself too much......
    i hope everyone with new bambino's is going ok and looking forward to the next round of stork deliveries
    Take care xo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (09-08-2016),NORgirl  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Ruby I'm sorry to hear you're having BF pain. I literally wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Thinking of you with your Double Trouble xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby I understand your pain I did all of that and still had low supply... have you tried nipped shields for latching as with those Zoe latched beautifully... she would spend 25 minutes feeding and then was still hungry so my supply just wasn't enough... with the wind and Tummy Pains were using abergast and biocutical pro biotic and I'm seeing an improvement so just a thought for you good luck and hope your catching up on sleep when you can xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC Bub doesn't get as much milk when using a shield, maybe that's why she was still hungry. I find the same with H if I use the shield he never seems to be satisfied but is fine if I'm not using it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Totally upsetting depressing post..
    Have any of you ladies been following the story of 21month old Mason Jet Lee who was found dead with extensive injuries in brisbane home? I heard about it and a more detailed report came out in the last day or so of what happened i am so shaken up anyone could be so cruel to a child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey tugs it was the same on the breast but as she was early she needed the shield for latching... even when I was pumping I was getting a maximum of 40ml and that was on a good pump most were 20ml... after Zoe's last breathing issue it went down to 10ml and the nurses and doctors told me to give up as she had a great 4 weeks on 40% breast milk but then she upped her feed to 70-90ml and there was no way I could keep up... I think it was the fact for the 1st week I had minimum contact as she was in the humicrib and getting phototherapy so wasn't allowed to handle her much... next time hopefully it works because it's so much easier and convenient than bottles

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the article pop up on my news feed Meshell but I couldn't bring myself to look at it ... I already cry at the smallest thing with regards to babies so I just couldn't ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah TTC you certainly had a tough start for BF establishment . You did amazingly to keep going as you did. Every little bit counts x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (10-08-2016)