Closed Thread
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 well thats not the worst news but I think you should take it easy now, rest up, pop a valium if you have one and I would definitely do the presseries up the bum if you are bleeding plus they absorb better. Without been too descriptive I did them that way in my last cycle back in December and it was so much easier.
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 28-07-2016 at 16:38.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Blossom74  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),tuxcat  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thank you for all your well wishes, baby dust and support. Hope you got a surprise @Lucky8 , I know I did. My beta has doubled to 125, but my progesterone has more than halved to 19! Im starting 3 x pessaries a day. My body isn't absorbing the Crinone as its coming out in my blood. My bleeding has eased but still bright red. No more clots.

I expect and am prepared for the worst, but hoping for a bloody miracle at this point.

Ive had that brickies back pain all day and my chest is still full and Im tired as hell. No more cramping today. But I wish I knew all this before as I played 18 holes of golf today and took our our pup for a big walk/run. I also skipped crinone this morn as I had given up because it was just falling back out.

I know its been mentioned on here, but should I put the pessaries up the exit so it doesnt come out with bleeding? Any tips? Please share!! I dont even know what pessaries are.
    @Billie2 - that's great, there is hope! The pessaries are supposed to be easily absorbed. I only just stopped them this week after my FS advised me I didn't need them anymore. I was on endometrin. The night time pessary is easy because you put it in and then lie down so it doesn't fall out - however the next morning I always got a lot of chalky gooey white discharge. I would try the front exit first and see how you go and then resort to back exit if needed like @Blossom74 would love to do.

If you still have absorption issues I would ask about progesterone injections.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what a few people told me the same thing about the Kookaburra, apparently Kookaburras hanging around symbolise pregnancy. I am starting to feel much like a wildlife warrior or warehouse except for the fact that I don't like snakes BUT I do have to admit (Junior )my little Kookaburra bub was pretty cute. He's still about but he's grown up in the last day or so and he's doing his own thing now
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Hi everyone, just subbing in, im away for work atm so havent had much time to bubhub, soz. @Billie2 yeah, dont feel stupid, when i had my last round of ivf and was allowed to transfer 2 embies because clearly id failed enough times and my embies were so crappy that nobody, myself included, thought theyd work, i still went home and googled stuff about twin births, how to breastfeed 2 babies and rearranged all my baby names so i had good matching pair names for boy-boy, girl-boy or girl-girl twins. Sigh...so even though i 'knew' neither of the embies would take AND i was already organising donor ivf, i still had a tiny bit of hope and still had dreams. I understand that. I cant imaging what its like to see two lines and then be disappointed. Sometimes i think im lucky to never had a bfp than to get one and have it taken away, so i really feel for you. Sometimes id be lying there, legs up in the stirrups thinking this will never work but then id say to myself, "then why are you here now and why did you pay 5k to do this if you're so sure it wont work. Hope is a b i t c h sometimes. @Heyside still hoping all goes well with dates, epu, pgd and all your dominoes my friend. @Maxwellsmum Snakes in the house OMG!!! Havent had that one happen to me yet. Maybe get a mongoose and get a whole ecosystem- food chain thing going on in your home? Or move to where i am, temps below 5degrees so all the snakes are asleep hibernating.
    P.S. The greeks and Romans considered the snake a powerful symbol of fertility so maybe its a good omen?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Blossom74  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (28-07-2016),Rhino  (01-08-2016),tuxcat  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 doesn't even need to chime in on this she loves the thought of doing them up the bum so she'll be on board with that way completely (inserting sarcasm) sorry @Blossom74 but it was so easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    @Billie2 - that's great, there is hope! The pessaries are supposed to be easily absorbed. I only just stopped them this week after my FS advised me I didn't need them anymore. I was on endometrin. The night time pessary is easy because you put it in and then lie down so it doesn't fall out - however the next morning I always got a lot of chalky gooey white discharge. I would try the front exit first and see how you go and then resort to back exit if needed like @Blossom74 would love to do.

If you still have absorption issues I would ask about progesterone injections.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Blossom74  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that's good news, do some Valium and shove some pessaries up there. @Maxwellsmum that would freak the **** out if me. I hate snakes! And huntsmen! I'm glad you are starting again, why are you on fsh does that help with frozen transfers? @gorgeousgeorge you on camp, how the food? AFM nothing much going on trying to do 10,000 steps a day but only managed 3,500! Grr need to shift ten kg, that I've put in since February. So depressing to be over 100kg now

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thats good news!! Ive always found endometrin pessaries to be the only progesterone that holds off my AF - crinone doesnt do it and makes me cramp and bleed too. Put them in however you can, surely up the bum isnt too much worse!!! I know @Blossom74 is a big fan of doing that

Im soooo hoping its all been just a small hiccup - maybe it was your AF starting because your hormones were still low? Its happened to me before at 12dpo which is close to where you were.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Bongley  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),MissDa  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thats great news @Billie2!! I'm definitely still hopeful for you and it sounds like my first bfp. FWIW I would have smashed the whole cake and the whole bottle. In fact when I got my 'period' with my 4th stim round of ivf (after a faint bfp) I did get hideously plastered thinking it was all over. I went to work the next day bleeding and hungover and so sad. Ended up leaving work sick. Little did I know I was actually preggers on top of all that. Luckily a day or two later I did a POAS to see if the HCG was out of my system but the line was darker so thought something was going on. Hang on in there!
    I think I was still putting crinone in up the vaghine despite the bleeding (as the nurses told me to) and it was disgusting. Bleargh.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-07-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (28-07-2016),MissDa  (28-07-2016),tuxcat  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 we are all hoping you'll have a miracle. Quite a few of Wazza's girls have had bleeding in recent months and have maintained their pregnancies. He puts ladies on bedrest with 1/2 Valium X 4/day, plus other medications for those with more serious bleeds. With the pessaries I used a glove for the exit option. They can cause diarrhea, but work well for some. Do you have pessaries? (They are like little waxy bullets - easier than Crinone). Thinking of you.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (28-07-2016),Rhino  (01-08-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It s just another spanner to throw at the lining issue hun. I am on 300I/U a day for 6 days so that is a high dose. This time I am on Progynova -- vaginally and Orally, trental, clexane, prednistone,I took framara fro a few days as well but have stopped it now as per my plan, plus all the FET cycle vitamins, nitrodur patches and I think that is it

I hear you on the weight last night I literally saw my belly get bigger... right in front of my eyes it just turned into an over hang & nope I am not kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Billie2 that's good news, do some Valium and shove some pessaries up there. @Maxwellsmum that would freak the **** out if me. I hate snakes! And huntsmen! I'm glad you are starting again, why are you on fsh does that help with frozen transfers? @gorgeousgeorge you on camp, how the food? AFM nothing much going on trying to do 10,000 steps a day but only managed 3,500! Grr need to shift ten kg, that I've put in since February. So depressing to be over 100kg now
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 28-07-2016 at 17:00.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (28-07-2016),tuxcat  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 omg! I dont know how i missed your post, so sorry about that. Thats good though isnt it? Hgc rising properly means good things. Shove that progesterone in where ever you can and nyah nyah nurses, you did the right thing self diagnosing and administering yourself 3 crinones. And as for exercising n wine n cake and all that, everyone else in the world who dont know their preggers so early carry on living life as normal. You do what i do, i think, like you try and jinx yourself by believing its all gone bust. Do you go back for another bt in 2 days? Aaaargh... more waiting and worrying. I have everything crossed for you. It never ends, does it? @Tinachris no mate, im not on a camp, thank god im permanent so i dont have to sign up for all that crap coz they cant fire me, if i dont. Ive been in canberra listen to a series of professional development by Estelle Lazer who is the australian archaeologist who works on all the skeletons and casts from Pompeii. Soooo cool, she is my idol. I actually got to talk with her. I was totally star struck. (@BlondeinBrisvegas - im easily star struck as you can see) Of all the things i could have asked her, i blurted out "do you have to live in a tent when you're on site?" and "I guess you cant have pet cats in your line of work". Im such a dufus.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-07-2016),Deskar  (28-07-2016),MissDa  (28-07-2016),Rhino  (01-08-2016),tuxcat  (28-07-2016),winsor  (28-07-2016)