Billie2 - leading up to blood test I just through whatever will be will be, I can't control it. Hope your blood test tomorrow is good!
No, it was an old weatherboard house up on stumps, but lots of cracks and crevices so we think it snuck (sneaked?!) in through a hole at the back of the kitchen cupboard. The cats saw it first and floofed up like crazy. Then I saw it, crapped myself, then regrouped and grabbed the cats and ran for my life. All that crap about "Stand still, they are more afraid of you than you are of them" is a load of BS!
I know thank god you got your cats away from it too.My dogs slept through our late night visitor. My house is a renovated raised Queenslander it's very high up and no gaps really but they can come up through drains and toilets ect. The hole this one squeezed through was as small as a 5 cent piece.
Ladies, I was just thinking, considering pregnyl maintenance shots assists the body to make progesterone and estrogen (I think that's right), why doesn't it seem to be used as much? I'm wondering if crinone, clexane and whatever else is used during 2ww far surpasses the pregnyl and baby asprin... Thoughts?
@Blossom74 september is so so close.
My fs is pretty chillef as well usually only 1 scan prior to epu and 1 scan prior to fet. Hes been pretty on the market so far. Ive never got lots of info on my lining hes always told me the measurements and seems ok to me. Maybe im too zen like.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - EPU 02/08
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
-@Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle
-@midnite01 Day 2 transfer 23/07
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment - 05/08
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat -Final counselling session week of 01/08
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
-@skeeter - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
-@Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
-@Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-08-2016 at 12:49.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!