BlondeinBrisvegas - 11 March
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
Cycling-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle
-@skeeter - OE Stim Cycle
-@Heyside - EPU 02/08
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
-@Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
-@midnite01 Day 2 transfer 23/07
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Begin counselling process week of 04/7
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
-@Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
-@Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-07-2016 at 19:29.
Saw this in the Reviewers Section Lovelies:
There's a new IVF Coaching App for Android phones and BH are looking for reviewers to test them out
Click on the link if interested
Hi everyone, just had a failed second cycle. Not sure if it was a chemical or not because I take pregnyl shots, so it could still be the pregnyl in my system when they do 11dp3dt bloods. Waiting for AF so I can start my first FET..
Thank you so much for this @BlondeinBrisvegas! All makes sense to me except the 100mg aspirin that I only did during stim + after transfer.
Were you doing aspirin even between your cycles?
@BlondeinBrisvegas, spot on! My clinic thinks embies are better off in their natural environment, and having only 2 or 3, I admit I'd rather have them put back inside me although it's more a mental thing I reckon.
I think they do it for the psychological factor as well - nothing worse than going through the entire stim and EPU and have nothing to transfer! Been there at my first cycle and that was a tough one.
I'm ok with that because cost-wise, it doesn't change a thing so I might as well give it a go. I'm with Primary IVF in Sydney, bulk bill clinic.
Also FS I think said that the test might damage the embryo which put me off the idea completely. But I'll ask again about it, can't remember the convo well.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!