Hyperbaric medicine- Aesthetic? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hyperbaric medicine- Aesthetic?

I am working as a hyperbaric nurse with 3 other colleagues. We also have 2 best hyperbaric and toxicology doctors who supervise us. I would like to ask if you know how to get paid using the new chronic management code? We have incoming patients from different parts of the middle east and I wanna know if we can earn something from this especially when we provide healthcare teaching through software or phone calls after each treatment. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I have no idea how to get paid but this new chronic management code it's now the trend here in my place. Really a convenient one for the patients. Maybe you should search the providers and from there you'll be able to know how it works.
    Last edited by Cayla Adamski; 29-07-2016 at 01:17.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New chronic management code

I have been searching all over the internet since last week but just can't find one. My friend suggested to check "Healthfusion". Actually, this is my first time to hear this software and I do not know anything about it except offering a chronic care management code. Anyway, I would try to read its details and suggest this to our Hyperbaric team. Let us see if they agree as well. TY