Preparing for a second miscarriage | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I mean the pregnancy blood tests (when pregnancy was confirmed). They should show both progesterone and Hcg if your doctor ordered beta Hcg.
    Karyotype is a chromosome test that my ob ordered because our last pregnancy was trisomy 21.
    Before we knew that though I had a full blood analysis done and they did coagulation tests to make sure there weren't any clotting issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no when they confirmed my pregnancy they only tested for hcg not progesterone .. Only have the hcg results from both

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing @Rachi321? Have you managed to get any answers yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got bloods done a week ago so those won't be back for another few weeks still have to get a sonohysterogram done as well when my period returns so I should know in about 2-3 weeks. How are you? Congratulations on your pregnancy? Hoping this one sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good that answers might not be far away. Or at least possible answers with some plans for next time.
    I'm going ok. I'm trying to remain positive without getting my hopes up too much. It's a challenge. I'll only be getting my blood results back today but I've been doing hpt's every few days and am watching the pink line getting darker and darker and darker. Yesterday's was the darkest line I've ever had (even compared to the tests I did with my son so it's looking good so far.