+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New, 35, BfP 10dpo - anxious!

Hello I'm 35, scared to have children and scared not to. My on going blood pressure issue adds to this anxiety. I Bd'd just after my 'safe' time closed. Got some strange symptoms at just 2DPO. Thought I was imagining these and so just for fun I used an old test that I had in my cabinet at 10DPO and got a BFP!! I thought that this must be an inaccurate old test so bought a pack of tests the next day, and since then have had extremely faint line and at 13DPO it is there, and darker. (spent like $100 on tests!) I feel anxious about my BP which is making me more anxious. AF is due in 4 days, so will try and chill until then. No one else knows. But hey Thanks for listening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Dollies and congrats! Pregnancy can be a very anxious time whether it your 1st or 4th. I haven't had blood pressure prior to pregnancy but did develop pregnancy induced hypertension early in my last 2 pregnancies. OBGYN's are very thorough in monitoring your BP the whole way through your pregnancy, so I'm sure they will do everything to try and keep it under control.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Dollies  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BabyG4, Thank you! And for your reassuring reply, it has helped me think rationally for the last couple of days - I'm sure there will be a tonne of medical help and support out there if need be

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollies For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (26-07-2016)