+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lana the fetal pole is a good sign, may be just too small to see heartbeat yet, it could be showing tomorrow for all anyone knows! Everything crossed for you!!!!

Can you believe the bleeding slowed right down by afternoon and now nothing last few hours....this is simply crazy and doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey babydaze .. but going by last scan date today i would be 8weeks ant 10 weeks from lmp and it looks like the scan is saying the fetus is 5w5days i just dont know .. like last week no fetal pole this week fetal pole and no heartbeat for 7w3days and sonographer dr said that there defiantly should of seen a heartbeat so i feel heartbroken i think maybe it just stopped growing so weird when you dont have any bleeding either .. but I will let you guys know on monday how my scan an appointment went at the hospital i'm guessing by monday i will know for sure ..Your bleeding has stopped all together thats really good maybe its just those cyst that are in there causing all that havic . I forgot how many weeks are you ? I'm very happy its slowed down my are crossed for you and hoping that little jelly bean keeps on swimming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lana, I still don't have much hope, like you it was measuring way behind, should have been 6+5 and it was measuring 5+1, scan before was only a week behind, add to that my tests are a fair bit lighter this morning, I doubt sample strength would have made the difference I saw :-(

I hope your next scan gives you answers, really hoping you just have a slow starter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey .. Yeah it just is fringen horrible i feel like crap i feel like there is something in there an dead an i just want it out .. I can't feel any bit of happiness im trying to for the husband and my 6 year old and i promised her to go somewhere fun tomorrow an shes excited an had been waiting all week . I guess Monday will tell me everything I have had no more cramps still no bleeding ide say they will have to do a DNC which wouldn't be a bad thing so they can tell me why i keep miscarrying . Do you mean your taking pregnancy tests ? can you not just be a tad earlier and have implanted earlier ? maybe everything is still growing and wait until your a bit further along .. GOsh why does this have to so darn hard thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey, thinking of you :'(
    I have a sick little one right now, partner is away for work for the weekend and I'm finding it hard to keep it together! Forced myself to do yard work today instead of moping! I really think with all things combined, my bleeding was a miscarriage, guess I'm lucky it didn't last long and bleeding has stopped. Of course I will do another hpt in the morning but pretty sure it will be as faint if not fainter than this morning's. I just worry that I didn't pass any clots etc and that I will end up needing a d&c, I really want to avoid that since my cervix isn't the greatest already :-(

We both have been put through the wringer, it's just not fair! It's hard enough miscarrying, but all the uncertainty makes it that much worse!I'm ready to just move on, grieve and hope for better luck next time! I'm 42 and time isn't on my side, plus now my partner may not want to try again cause this hurts him too and he isn't good with handling this kind of thing and won't want to go through another loss (this makes two in 10 months)

I really really want to see a positive update from you on Monday, would make me smile :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydaze8 For This Useful Post:

Em9  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Babydaze how are you going ? I've been wondering how you are going with everything I had another appoinment today and they said that baby is a little under the smaller side but they arent sure because my levels rose that little bit and the past week no fetal pole an then there was a fetal pole so I am going back in on Thursday for another ultrasound and more HCG bloods but she then gave me booklets on early miscarriage etc so she believes I have an its still in there but she said she just isnt that sure yet .. But i have this feeling its gone and yeah so pretty emotionally warn out ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing OK thanks, had a big cry today, my partner isn't agreeing to trying again as yet and it really hurt me after miscarrying. Finally had a call from the OB I saw on Wednesday (lucky I wasn't hanging for results hey! My other Dr gave me my hcg results same day when I was there for my son) and he said its probably fine I didn't pass any tissue etc and to have another scan in a week or if I get really sick to seek help. Pretty sure that since I only measured 5 weeks the bleeding I had was normal for a miscarriage of that gestation.

I think you have a much better chance than I did, there is growth and decent hcg rise which I didn't have! You have reason to be hopeful...fingers and toes crossed for you! Please keep me updated :-)