Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LanaR good luck for your scan today

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

LanaR  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LanaR View Post
    Oh Love .. But this could all be normal I'm not sure have you seen the doctor yet ? I'm hoping everything turns out just fine for you please let me know and if you need anyone to talk with I'm here . I'm going for my scan today so a week later and Ive got a feeling nothing is going to be in there other then a yolk sac and I know ill be devastated .
    Good luck for today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

LanaR  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Molros But as I was walking out the door the scan place rang me and the sonographer refused to do my scan this is the same lady that did my very first scan and with my first scan she was really rough and then was nasty to my daughter who has Autism and commented on her condition and then said she was having a bad day and today well she told the admin girl to let me know she wouldn't do it . she also told me last time that she would refuse to check for a heartbeat because it causes problems with fetus's and ide have to go else where she HAS no rights to refuse me at all and she dosent realize i am a nurse I know what does and dosent hurt and then so i didn't get it done today even thought when i had my 6w4days scan it said repeat in 2 to 3 weeks so she wouldnt do it today but i have spoken to my OB an she was happy to have it done today because by nearly 8 weeks we should pick up a fetal pole .. So im soo damn angry right now and upset I'm waiting back to call her manager an make a complaint .. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so now i have an appointment on the Friday puts me at 7.5weeks and ill wait an see then

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awful @LanaR what a nasty piece of work she is
    You should defo see something on Friday I know I've always had to wait for 7wks for scans as by then there should be something. Why would she refuse to check the heartbeat? She sounds mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she is she has infuriated me shes just a sonographer .. she said she wouldn't check under twelve weeks due to the vibration of the ultrasound machine when it you pick the heartbeat up I told my doctor that day when she said it an her reply was what utter crap an she went and spoke with her . I just want to know i feel all the symptoms and my HCG when it was done on friday just gone was just about 34 thousand .. and the fact I have had two miscarry after my daughter and i have a high BMI would help me my emotions are all over the place atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please book in to another place @LanaR. This person is lacking in skill, knowledge AND bedside manner. Don't put yourself through that again. Good luck. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is crap Lana! I would be fuming too!
    I had a bad experience with OB today, he was very negative, wouldn't prescribe me progesterone even though I'm spotting and have low progesterone and his scan machine was crap! He wanted me to wait until next week to get another one at scan place, I rang to make the appointment and long story short, lady there was on my side and got me in today! Still no fetal pole, gestational sac has only grown one day in five days but yolk sac is bigger and they think bleeding is coming from cysts on my uterus. Had another blood test too and hopefully get results this Arvo if I'm lucky. Still holding out hope, if hcg is rising so slow then maybe pregnancy is growing at same rate????
    Good luck Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default :)

Thanks all I will be telling the dr at the surgery tomorrow and i will be putting it in writing to her manager . I go tomorrow for mys can so i'll let you all know @Babydaze8 But is that a bad thing it hasn't grown how many weeks are you now ? and did you get your blood results back today ? how are you feeling have been thinking of you and hoping everything is alright

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lana, well today I'm heavily bleeding so no March baby for me :'( my hcg had risen but only from 705 to 734 in 48 hours. Knew then and combined with scan that it wasn't to be, also I compared measurements and the sac had become elongated and that isn't good either. Hopefully I will manage to fall pregnant again and it will be a keeper!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for your scan, would be great if one of us had a good outcome :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I had my scan done today they saw a fetal pole an im at 7w3days so last wed i was 6weeks4days . But they couldn't find a heart beat so i was sent to hospital and had my HCG and it has only gone up by 10,000 in a week .. Im pretty heartbroken atm I have to go back on monday to hospital for another scan and then the dr will talk to me .. Im just drained mentally i have had some cramps like period cramps no bleeding but these cramps are like the same i had weeks ago .. I hope your all doing well thinking of you BabyDaze8