+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scan Results for 6W4Days

Hi all I was just wondering what you saw in your scan I had a trans vaginal my sac was measuring 6weeks 4 days and only thing that could be seen was a Yolk sac .So i was just wondering what you ladies had at around that time ? Ive had no bleeding so that's could just freaking out abit

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel, mine was measuring 5 week when I'm 6 and only a yolk sac. However someone said fetal pole doesn't show until 5.5-6.5 weeks, so yours could show up any day! I'm holding out hope that mine is simply slower developing than the norm! Good luck!
    Last edited by Babydaze8; 24-07-2016 at 18:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Don't stress, they develop at different rates just as they do out of the womb. My kids all developed quite quickly, I had very high HcG so maybe that's why? But with DS2 we found a tiny but obvious heart beat with fetal pole at 5+0. 100% sure of my dates. Some don't show until 6-7 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydaze8 View Post
    I know how you feel, mine was measuring 5 week when I'm 6 and only a told sac. However someone said fetal pole doesn't show until 5.5-6.5 weeks, so yours could show up any day! I'm holding out hope that mine is simply slower developing than the norm! Good luck!
    I'm sure of my dates too as i charted everything and when the deed was done i counted back the days from the scan an it matched the 6w4days i'm holding out too but just keep thinking the worse I cant wait another 2 weeks next scan ill be one day shy of 8 weeks so defiantly should see something then ..Sending all the baby dust to you that your little pumpkin is jumping away in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LanaR View Post
    I'm sure of my dates too as i charted everything and when the deed was done i counted back the days from the scan an it matched the 6w4days i'm holding out too but just keep thinking the worse I cant wait another 2 weeks next scan ill be one day shy of 8 weeks so defiantly should see something then ..Sending all the baby dust to you that your little pumpkin is jumping away in there
    Conception can occur up to 5 days after the deed was done those little sperms live a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, you too!
    I also have to wait two weeks....Argh! I know mine from charting and the last day we dtd was 4 days before ovulation, no way a spermy could survive 11 days lol.
    The wait is going to be a killer, but at least I'm getting another hcg tomorrow to see if number are still rising but half expecting them to be falling :-(
    Be sure to let me know how you go!
    Last edited by Babydaze8; 24-07-2016 at 18:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mybresults weren't goo, think I'm out :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    BabyDaze ..Nooo what happend thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg only rose from 515 to 705 in 6 days! No idea how they even saw gestational and yolk sac with numbers so low! Spotting today too :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Love .. But this could all be normal I'm not sure have you seen the doctor yet ? I'm hoping everything turns out just fine for you please let me know and if you need anyone to talk with I'm here . I'm going for my scan today so a week later and Ive got a feeling nothing is going to be in there other then a yolk sac and I know ill be devastated .