** ivf pregnancy mentioned

Hi everyone,
Firstly, just want to say that my heart goes out to all of you, wherever you are on the IVF rollercoaster. Whilst this is my first post under this user name, I used to be on here alot before IVF when trying to conceive. It just became too heartbreaking for me to continue, especially when we never ever had any good news to share.

We started IVF due to MFI, only to find out after our 5th stimulated cycle that I have a balanced translocation, meaning that 9 out of 10 of my eggs would not fertilise, or if they did, would result in a miscarriage due to genetic imbalance. We underwent 5 more IVF cycles (with the 5th being our 'last') and were blessed with our miracle daughter.

We decided to try again last year and whilst amazingly became pregnant, we miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks. No explanation for that as the embryo was genetically balanced. We tried again this year and thankfully (and amazingly again!) fell pregnant, only to have SUPER heavy bleeding / clotting at 6 1/2 weeks. Sent for an emergency ultrasound, expecting to be in for a d & c that afternoon, but instead saw a baby with a heartbeat. Turns out I now have a subchorionic hematoma (a clot in the uterus) so just waiting to see how things play out as this can also result in miscarriage. No bleeding for almost a week now so hopefully that is a good sign. Doc has put me on rest for the next 2 weeks to try and help my body absorb the clot rather than it rupturing and potentially taking bub with it.

Doc has now changed my meds again and we have been switched back from the progesterone pessaries to crinone, as well as a progesterone intramuscular injection each day for an extra 'boost'. Anyway, if there is anyone on here using oripro progesterone pessaries for IVF treatment, please feel free to PM me as I have a couple of questions regarding what to do with my leftover medication (I have 6 brand new boxes that were dispensed just before my medication was changed and they won't take them back).

Anyway, sending my love to everyone. IVF can suck. After the heartbreak, however, it can result in a miracle. Just need to make sure you have lots of love and support in your life to help you through the tough times. Wishing you all the very best. xxxxxxx