+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default embryo thawing & survival @ concept

hey all just wondering if anyone has been told their embryo didnt survive thawing. i got told this morning when i was 5 minutes away from the clinic to have it transferred. very upsetting and the nurse said it was a 95% success rate of survival and i was in that 5 percent. im at concept, has anyone had the same issues there? what are people's thoughts on concept?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That would have been devastating!! So sorry that happened. I haven't had any of my thawed yet so I don't know your answer but I did switch from concept because I didn't like the way they did things.. But I know they have a lot of success too so not sure sorry. Just can understand how upset you must have been so close to transfer x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear hun. I've heard it happening to people at other clinics too. I've had three embryos survive the thaw, also at Concept. I think everybody has different experiences with clinics, I've found Concept pretty good mostly but found some nurses don't seem to know what's happening as well as others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear but I guess it happens...

having said that I decided against concept as I didn't like the way they do things
    Last edited by NORgirl; 23-07-2016 at 21:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NORgirl yes it does happen but i just wanted someone to talk to about it thats all, and wanted to see if it had happed to anyone else. can i just ask though what it was you didnt like that they did for you not to go there? im jn 2 minds whether or not to change clinics before investing. more money into them. any feedback would be much appreciated.
    Flower78 thats great yours survived, i also have found with concept their lines of communication between the nurses could be alot better

Thanks
    Reviews
    kim85 what was it that you didnt like about concept for you to change and who did you change to? are the people who changed to better? any info would be much appreciated, im in 2 minds what to do. i do like concept but i didnt like the fact they had me booked for a transfer at 8 and asked me to be there at 730 and they called at 725 to tell me it hadnt survived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi yvette I just messaged u all the details xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    i havent recieved anything in my messages hun