+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I'm a mum of 5 kids (3 boys and 2 girls) with baby number 6 for me but number 1 for my current partner on the way. I am 6 weeks pregnant today and it is slowly sinking in that I am going to be a mum again. Seeing the joy and excitement from my partner is a wonderful thing as is his support, having not experienced this from the father of my older children is a huge difference for me. I remember how nervous I was when having my first baby, having no clue about what to expect and this is exactly what I am seeing in him now. It is strange seeing it from another perspective Lol

Having come from a large family (a mother with 7 siblings and a father with 5) i have always wanted a large family myself. 6 children was always my number this is all pretty exciting for me.

Being only early days still I have no idea if we are having a boy or girl and I am not bothered either way though a boy would be nice I have a feeling a little girl is on the way. My partner has picked out names already so now it's all just a waiting game until we find out during our 3D scan.

Last edited by krista1978; 22-07-2016 at 16:57.