+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 6 week scan measuring 5 weeks. Sure of dates

Quote Originally Posted by Babydaze8 View Post
    Just had my six week scan today, gestational sac measures only 5 weeks and only a yolk sac present, no fetal pole or heartbeat. Anyone else had this and things been fine?
    We had similar with our twins . We did ICSI IVF so knew our dates exactly. We didn't get a Fetal pole until 6 weeks 2 days and a heartbeat for either of them was not seen until we passed the 7 week mark. We were having scans every few days as I was having heavy bleeds and was told twice to expect the worst , in one case I was told we had lost one baby. At the time the worry kept me up at night.....Our two are now almost 10months old and keep me up at night for completely different reasons
    Last edited by Blinky76; 23-07-2016 at 23:57.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Babydaze8  (24-07-2016)

Think I'm out. Latest beta had a doubling rate of 325hrs! Went from 515@25dpo to 705@31dpo! I still can't understand how a gestational and yolk sac was seen on Friday with numbers so low but I think it's time to accept this pregnancy isn't viable :'(

Similar Threads

1. Nub vs 19 week scan
    By Patience86 in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-02-2016, 11:00
  2. 7 weeks pregnant measuring 5 weeks
    By mummamegs in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-01-2016, 16:19
  3. dates are off by a week! Help!
    By Studybeemumto3 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 3