+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bel2466 that kept happening to me yesterday and this morning. I had to force close it, by double tapping the home button and swiping it up, and reopen it about 5 times, then it was ok. Is it an IPad you're using? Do you have mobile data on it? (If yes, turn off "Enable 4G" because that makes a difference.

Maybe try restarting the IPad too?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    @bel2466 that kept happening to me yesterday and this morning. I had to force close it, by double tapping the home button and swiping it up, and reopen it about 5 times, then it was ok. Is it an IPad you're using? Do you have mobile data on it? (If yes, turn off "Enable 4G" because that makes a difference.

Maybe try restarting the IPad too?
    Thanks HD I'll try those things :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do the same. Just close it then open it. Sometimes i just walk around and the gps starts to work again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't actually realise you could change the names! I was a bit jealous and all like "But I want a Rat Ba$tard...." LOL

I am level 13. I should be level 14 and am massively jaded about it because my phone continued to freeze up every 2 milliseconds yesterday whenever I tried to catch anything. My highest CP so far is 639 - a Jolteon.
    I have a Pikachu! I hatched it from an egg

I know nothing about Pokemon's themselves because I never knew anything about it growing up. So far I've just been collecting - haven't tried any battles yet!

DH and I are going to Kings Park in Perth tomorrow (where there are a bazillion pokestops) to have lunch at a cafe (is it completely sad that I actually checked out this particular cafe was close enough to a pokestop to put a lure on while we eat lunch? ) and then we'll go for a long walk in the park!

If you live SOR or ever down south. The Waikiki foreshore all the way along to point peron has loads of different type Pokemon
    I caught 2 pikachu last time I went

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Zeddie View Post
    If you live SOR or ever down south. The Waikiki foreshore all the way along to point peron has loads of different type Pokemon
    @Mod-Zeddie brilliant, thankyou! I live in Roleystone and we go SOR often. My IL's like near Waikiki - it might even tempt me to visit them! LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Mod-Zeddie  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Zeddie View Post
    I want a pikachu sooo bad! Not so bad I want to restart the game to get one though. Theres a hack to get one as your first capture. Instead of catching Squirtle, Bulbasaur or Charmander you keep walking away from them and apparently pikachu shows up. Wish I had known that before I started sigh ....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I want a pikachu sooo bad! Not so bad I want to restart the game to get one though. Theres a hack to get one as your first capture. Instead of catching Squirtle, Bulbasaur or Charmander you keep walking away from them and apparently pikachu shows up. Wish I had known that before I started sigh ....

Hopefully you might hatch one out of an egg like I did. Although, I've just managed to hatch a 10km egg.....you know what I got?... a RATTATA. I walked 10kms for that! DH laughed at me...until his hatched a Pidgey

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (22-07-2016),LoveLivesHere  (22-07-2016),Mod-Zeddie  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you might hatch one out of an egg like I did. Although, I've just managed to hatch a 10km egg.....you know what I got?... a RATTATA. I walked 10kms for that! DH laughed at me...until his hatched a Pidgey
    Karma for your DH!

Omg I would be soooooo peeved. I have two 5km eggs going at the moment both just over 4kms so they'll hatch tomorrow. Then I'll pop a 10km in. Not as excited by that I was previously 😂

I did a 2km first and it was a magic carp 🙄 then 2 X 5km and got a Drowzee and a Psyduck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    If I call them the wrong name dd2 loses the plot. I am always getting in trouble for making up nic names for them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have 10 k egg on. I hope it's not a rat or a pidgey.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (22-07-2016)