Pokémon go. Chat | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been playing for a week now and have caught a fair few. I'm still learning but I'm loving it as it kills time with being off work with a baby. My strongest is vaporeon cp 760 I like driving round to poke stops and seeing everyone else out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've recently started again with a different account because I read about a hack that lets you get pikachu... And of course I NEEDED pikachu! So I got him and now he's my only Pokemon... Totally worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I only have 31 different ones but considering I have only left the house to go the Dr or chemist in 3 weeks, I don't think that is too bad.

Ds3 (4) was so cute yesterday. He is obsessed with bulbasaur which we don't have yet. So went in the back yard with a note pad and pen to find him. When he couldn't find him he drew all the spots he might be hiding. Eg the dogs hole, under the trampoline etc.

Ds1 (16) is obsessed with abra. Well I got him yesterday. Poor Ds1 phone broke a few days ago and I got a el cheapo prepaid to get him through til his contract runs out I a few months. Apparently I got the wrong one as it's a windows phone and they don't have the app for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read that the game has only been available in Australia for a week, so I assume everyone is "new" to it, no?

I saw my sister playing it yesterday! Can't believe how fast its become so popular.

It's very tempting to download but is anyone else concerned about the personal data you have to give away to the software company in order to download it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I've caught two pokemon so far today. Feeling very proud haha. The kids and I are going to a few hot spots tomorrow if the weather is as beautiful as it is now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm level 14. Mostly just collect. Ive got 43 so far. I have a pokestop a short walk away but never manage to go past it as it's out of the way.
    I usually get df to drive so i can hit up the cluster down town.
    My highest cp at this point is around 800.
    My 5yo loves catching them too. He is always taking my phone and going through the pokedex.

Yesterday however he used all my pokeballs and was throwing great balls at a 40cp pidgey. I could have died.

Ive hatched a few eggs but should hatch my first 10k one today.

I'm after the ever ellusive pikachu.

I've joined a few local groups on fb (town pokemon and team specific) they're great if you want to do the gym thing. There's a big bbq planned at a kid friendly park with stops and gyms everywhere tomorrow arvo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok in case others don't know this I found a tip - that actually works - for controlling the evolution of Eevee. So Eevee can go three ways:

Flareon - a fire type
    Vaporeon - water type
    Jolteon - electrical type

So to control which one you get this is what you do.

BEFORE HITTING EVOLVE

Select the Eevee you want to evolve and change the name per below:

Sparky - Jolteon
    Pyro - Flareon
    Rainer - vaporeon

Save (by tapping 'x') then close the game. Reopen the game to confirm the name change was uploaded to the servers.

Then select your Eevee and hit evolve 😄

The names are from one of the TV episodes - they were the Eevee Brothers.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2016),Lilbub4us  (22-07-2016),LoveLivesHere  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Zeddie View Post
    For those having GPS issues, you have to have your wifi on even though your not connected to wifi.
    I'm level 15 and these are my top 9 trying to get them higher CP.
    Attachment 82773

I've got 62 of the 136 Pokemon
    DH and I are a bit obsessed
    Eta: oops don't mind by name changes on a few :P

I didn't actually realise you could change the names! I was a bit jealous and all like "But I want a Rat Ba$tard...." LOL

I am level 13. I should be level 14 and am massively jaded about it because my phone continued to freeze up every 2 milliseconds yesterday whenever I tried to catch anything. My highest CP so far is 639 - a Jolteon.
    I have a Pikachu! I hatched it from an egg

I know nothing about Pokemon's themselves because I never knew anything about it growing up. So far I've just been collecting - haven't tried any battles yet!

DH and I are going to Kings Park in Perth tomorrow (where there are a bazillion pokestops) to have lunch at a cafe (is it completely sad that I actually checked out this particular cafe was close enough to a pokestop to put a lure on while we eat lunch? ) and then we'll go for a long walk in the park!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469169486.413746.jpg

So this is a photo of the screen. We have Bluetooth on, wifi on, location services on etc but still no gps? My son is not impressed :-(

Thanks
    Reviews