+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im new to it too. I flick my balls at them but can't get them? What am I doing wrong? And can someone explain it all to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay count me in. Just a collector at the moment as I don't have time without DS2 to try out any of the gyms nearby - all not very 3.5 year friendly locations!

So I'm only level 9. My best at the moment is a Golduck with CP479 and HP63.

I picked up a lucky egg today at a pike stop. Apparently they give you double XP for 30 minutes. So I'll hold that in reserve for now 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Im new to it too. I flick my balls at them but can't get them? What am I doing wrong? And can someone explain it all to me!
    When you put your finger on the ball you'll see circles up around them. The inner circle gives you an idea how easy/hard they are to catch. Green is easy, yellow harder, red really hard.

When the circles come up wait until the inner circle shrinks then flick the ball - it's a bit like a target. HTH

4. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found if you flick the ball up and try to go over the pokemon's head, but not too high over, i have luck catching them. Some jump too which make it harder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    I found a snorlax by accident. DH was driving and up he popped. I think he's so cute
    I might be a bit Jealous.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Lilbub4us  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just started collecting yesterday as I've been in Asia and it hasn't been released yet. I've not battled and I don't know too much. DH knows a lot about Pokemon and is very excited by it. I also teach all boys so it'll be good to chat to them about it.

I have no idea which ones I really want to collect as I don't know any, other than Pikuchu!

My highest CP is 103.

So far, I've collected at my house, the park and local shops

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found this weird looking one today in my street. Im lucky there is 3 pokestops in walking distance of my house - all parks - and near a school so people put lots of lures around. I get sime good ones in eggs. I do a catalogue drop twice a week so easy to get the k's up to open them. I just like collecting them, have no idea about battles. Oh and i like evolving them cos you get some cool ones doing that too
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am new to it too. I have been bed bound for 2 weeks, so I am only a level 9. My kids, nieces, nephews and sister and bil are into big time.

Ds1 us going to show me more about gyms tomorrow. So far I am just a collector
    How do you play in bed?
    Or did I misunderstand your post. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pokémon go. Chat

For those having GPS issues, you have to have your wifi on even though your not connected to wifi.
    I'm level 15 and these are my top 9 trying to get them higher CP.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469105439.866255.jpg

I've got 62 of the 136 Pokemon
    DH and I are a bit obsessed
    Eta: oops don't mind by name changes on a few :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    How do you play in bed?
    Or did I misunderstand your post. Lol
    Yes I have pneumonia and have been bed bound well actually lounge chair bound as I haven't been able to lie down for a week. Going to try laying down tonight as I feeling a bit better.

If your patient enough they come to you. I have spawning spots in my yard and the house behind and to one side.

We live on the edge of town so I need to drive to poke stops and gyms.