+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Chance of Pregnancy after MAP

Had sex 9th & 10th.
    Took the MAP on the 12th (roughly 58hrs later).
    I've read it doesn't work during ovulation & in higher BMIs for women.
    Roughly I would have ovulated sometime between the 9th & 16th at the latest given my cycle can be anywhere from 24-28 days.

Since taking it on the 12th I've had nausea, cramps, lower abdominal & back pain, sore tingly nipples & moody.

Obviously all these symptoms are also stress related.
    Just wondering if anyone's experienced something similar and if it resulted in pregnancy or if it was fine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Chance of Pregnancy after MAP

I took it after we decided to ttc when I was ovulating then panicked later about it so it would have been around 48 hours later that I took it, I have a high bmi and it worked for me. I've had two pregnancies in the past, one was a surprise and the other was first month trying to give you an idea of my general fertility.

Fingers crossed for the outcome you desire

Edit to add it ruined my period for a while and I felt awful after taking it for a while and I had horrific cramps the day of taking it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

SVM  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou! PippersMummy

I'm just a bit concerned cause my period isn't due for about 10 days and everyone I asked was like "oh it's just pms" but I only get cramps the day before - no nausea, sore boobs etc.

I hate waiting haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There was a similar thread just recently in the last few weeks i remember reading....
    the lady was just on the outter edge of the map working and had a high bmi and s3x a couple of times when she thought she ovulated. There was more to the story.....I'm not sure how it turned out though.

I went searching but can't seem to find it otherwise i would have directed you there as there was many experiences.

I would like to say though if your period is still 10 days away its very unlikely any symptoms you're experiencing are related to pregnancy. If youre having symptoms, you would have enough pregnancy hormones in your body to be detected with a hpt...maybe grab one and test.
    If it's negative now, try taking another if your period doesn't show on time.

Good luck. I hope you get the result you're after and someone can help with a response

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

SVM  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou 😊

I took a test on the weekend (7 days after inter course) was negative but given I'm as I say about 10 days out as an average (6 at the very least today).

I just feel like **** haha
    Like I've had all those symptoms & a sore throat (not a cold just a sore throat like it's itchy & got a croaky voice) since taking the MAP.
    I've had to use the MAP on 2 other occasions & I've never had these side effects & I also never get sore throat.
    Plus I've been sleeping like the dead.
    I've been pregnant before & spewed my little heart for the first 7 weeks so I'm just confused *egh*.
    How I'm feeling is nothing like my previous pregnancy or when taking the MAP so I'm wondering one of two things.

I'd didn't work & these symptoms may be pregnancy related.

It did work and these are some ****ty side effects.

Or I don't know haha.

Thankyou for your help though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any update?