+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi!!! :)

G'day ladies!

I'm Bree from Melbourne, I'm 35 and have only recently began trying to conceive with my husband of 8 years.

I've never had the urge before, although I knew it would come. My husband couldn't be happier as he's always wanted children but we were never "ready" until now.

This "clucky" thing was never something I anticipated lol and I'm hoping 35 is still a good time to conceive.

I've read quite a few posts on this forum and you all seem like an awesome bunch! Can't wait to get to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bree, I was the same! 8 years married and never really wanted to have kids, I ended up simply stopped trying not to even without being clucky! Even while I was pregnant I wasn't overly keen but when I got my boy all that changed. I'm 34 with my first so I don't think it's a bad age, I've he my fun, new fun to try.

Good luck with everything.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tdez For This Useful Post:

Brezar  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Bree, welcome to Bubhub. I just had no. 3 recently at 38, so you should have no worries. Good luck on your journey to parenthood!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Brezar  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!! Thanks for the reassurance