+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default baby number one.

My partner and I have begun trying for a baby, I'm very excited but also very nervous as i have never done it before. I find comfort not just because he's done it twice before but because I'm doing it with the love of my life. It took us a few years to get to this point, he originally didn't want want another child but we've been talking about it heaps and a few weeks ago he came to me and said he'd like to do it again with me. just out of curiosity how long did it take for you guys to conceive your first child? How did your pregnancies go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such an exciting time! My pregnancies were both complication free. I had morning sickness with both, much worse with the second. Both conceptions were in the first month we tried. However this was unexpected, it's fair to say that it often takes couples up to 12months of trying to conceive. Here's a link that maybe of interest http://yourfertility.org.au/for-wome...nd-conception/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in a similar situation to you, hubby has 2 older children and originally said he was done. A couple of years later and his mind had changed for one more.
    We chose to hold off trying until we'd bought a house and gone on a trip we had in the pipeline. Took us about 6 months I think, but my cycles are a bit irregular and we didnt worry about opks and temping etc. I'm now 6 weeks away from holding our daughter and couldn't be happier.
    Good luck! This is such an exciting time ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. I appreciate it, i still can't believe he wants another baby. I'm fertile at the moment so let's something comes of this thank you for the link @Giggle-berry