+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help needed for 2.5 year old resettling at night.

I'm working night shifts now and my 2 year old keeps waking at night crying for me. I used to get into bed with him or he would come into bed with me and he go back to sleep. My partner is exhausted as he is up all night.
    He shares a room with his 4 year sibling who admittedly is not the best sleeper either but easier to reason with. I sit by the bed when putting them to sleep but he won't stay in bed he falls asleep on my knee! (He's very stubborn!) Help any tips please!
    I'm not working for another week so would love to try and get him sleeping better by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recently posted something in the sleep section about patty Wipfler. I guess you could give that a try?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SookiLala For This Useful Post:

Beatnik  (17-07-2016)

Similar Threads

1. Advice needed- 3.5 year old starting kindy
    By Dirtgirl in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-01-2016, 19:42
  2. My 6 year old was grinding her teeth last night!
    By JayKeegan in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-11-2015, 19:10
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-11-2015, 20:59