+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsDL aww that must of been a huge relief to see.

Im not sure where i am in my cycle lol. We didn't dtd last week as we were both sick so if i did o when i got that second lot of pos opks then we aren't in for a chance. I have tested on some IC but negative.
    I contacted the place i had acupuncture done at to help with my luteal phase and they said its possible that acupuncture could help make my period return. So im not sure if i should try that or just wait and see if it comes back on its own. Im planning on weaning DD by the end of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @MrsDL aww that must of been a huge relief to see.

Im not sure where i am in my cycle lol. We didn't dtd last week as we were both sick so if i did o when i got that second lot of pos opks then we aren't in for a chance. I have tested on some IC but negative.
    I contacted the place i had acupuncture done at to help with my luteal phase and they said its possible that acupuncture could help make my period return. So im not sure if i should try that or just wait and see if it comes back on its own. Im planning on weaning DD by the end of the year.
    @curlybird
    That must be so frustrating to not know whats going on with your cycles. I can only imagine. Hopefully acupuncture sorts it out and you get a bfp soon. I've been having it a bit lately too to help with miscarriage prevention but it's also been great for my morning sickness which has started to amp up a bit. Nothing serious (haven't vomited) but it helps with the all day queasiness. Yay for acupuncture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDL View Post
    @curlybird
    That must be so frustrating to not know whats going on with your cycles. I can only imagine. Hopefully acupuncture sorts it out and you get a bfp soon. I've been having it a bit lately too to help with miscarriage prevention but it's also been great for my morning sickness which has started to amp up a bit. Nothing serious (haven't vomited) but it helps with the all day queasiness. Yay for acupuncture!
    Its amazing what sticking pins into us can do for our bodies hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I noticed some ewcm again yesterday and did a test this morning and got a line but isn't positive yet. I don't know whats going on, its like i'm "ovulating" every 2 weeks? Is my body trying to ovulate but isn't succeeding?

I'm going to drop DD down to 1 feed a day soon and see if that helps bring back my period, if not ill be weaning DD by the end of the year.

How is everyone else travelling? Its been rather quiet in here lately, hopefully due to everyone baby making and getting their bfps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I noticed some ewcm again yesterday and did a test this morning and got a line but isn't positive yet. I don't know whats going on, its like i'm "ovulating" every 2 weeks? Is my body trying to ovulate but isn't succeeding?

I'm going to drop DD down to 1 feed a day soon and see if that helps bring back my period, if not ill be weaning DD by the end of the year.

How is everyone else travelling? Its been rather quiet in here lately, hopefully due to everyone baby making and getting their bfps!!
    It's frustrating getting unclear OPK results isn't it?! This month again I got days and days of 'almost maybe definitely positives' that made me think my cycle was finally shortening. But in the end I still didn't O til day 20ish as usual.
    So I'm officially in the TWW now, either 1 or 2 dpo I think, but maybe 0 dpo too.
    Will be testing on 20th oct as I have my first FS appt that day! Handy if I don't get a bfp as I should be able to start on some drugs right away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @rhee1980 Fingers crossed for you hun!! I know how you feel, when i was ttc DD i would ovulate around cd18. I actually had acupuncture to help bring forward ovulation by a day or two and thats the cycle we fell pregnant. My luteal phase was too short to conceive. But from memory i think you have a long cycle?? Anyways i hope this is it for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rhee1980 Fingers crossed for you hun!! I know how you feel, when i was ttc DD i would ovulate around cd18. I actually had acupuncture to help bring forward ovulation by a day or two and thats the cycle we fell pregnant. My luteal phase was too short to conceive. But from memory i think you have a long cycle?? Anyways i hope this is it for you!!
    Thank you. Yes my cycle is anything from 30-45 days but usually 33-35 days. I'm on my second cycle of acupuncture and third cycle of vitex trying to shorten my follicular phase but all its done so far is start the LH surge earlier and prolong it til usual O time and well beyond too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time to get our baby dance on!
    Attached Images

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (12-10-2016),MrsDL  (11-10-2016),MUG81  (11-10-2016),rhee1980  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time to get our baby dance on!
    Yay! I'm on my 8th day in a row of +OPK (this happened last month too!), but everything points to O being last Wednesday. So 8 days to go before AF due. I'm keeping myself distracted by obsessing over whether to get a new puppy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (11-10-2016),MUG81  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @rhee1980, Are the proper positive or are the lines not as strong but still there? If so this is because it takes a while for the LH to leave you system once you have ovulated
    you caught that egg!