+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiK14 View Post
    It will hopefully be regular soon. Though for your sake... hopefully it being all over the place means that you wont be focusing on it to much and you can just enjoy trying
    We have been trying since January, so its been a long year. We have pretty much hit the point that if we had conceived when we wanted to we would have a little bub by now.
    I am currently in the phase of over analysing every single thing my body is going through.. trying to tell myself that maybe it is early pregnancy signs and not pms... even though it has been the same each month
    I wouldn't see over analysing everything as a bad thing. It's good you are tyrying to read your body and getting excited each month. Hopefully you're still enjoying trying and it's not just becoming a chore to get pregnant. Does the doctor have suggestions or a time frame of when they'll advise assistance?

not being regular doesn't exactly help me relax about it all. I end up waiting to see if I'm due to get AF or if I'm ovulating. Today is when I'm due from that first period but I haven't had an signs so I'm thinking the second one reset me. I've had a very slight cramp type feeling on my left side and a higher sex drive so that makes me feel like I'm ovulating. Then again I've constantly reading about ovulating I worry I'm reading signs and then thinking I have them out of hope. It's good I am ovulating but then I'm sad I probably haven't in the last 4 weeks so i can't be pregnant. My parter wanted to do a test a month after the implanon was removed but I don't want to be disappointed so I said let's wait til 4 weeks after the second period. I had my period 2 weeks after the first so I doubt I ovulated but we still "tried" because we can't go long without it. So I still have hope that somehow we will get pregnant the first month even though I know it's ridiculous with those circumstances.

Im sorry for going on and on. This is a glimpse into my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I "think" I O'd on CD29, I'm now CD36 (it's been a crazy cycle!). I'm going to test on Tuesday morning as I have an U/S booked that afternoon and I'll cancel if I get a BFP. God knows how I'm going to get through the next 6 days!
    Oh and I got another positive OPK this morning! I got 7 in a row last week, slightly negative yesterday, and just positive again today. Like I said, weirdest cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @rhee1980 How bizarre, what time of day are you doing the tests? Have you noticed any change in your cm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @rhee1980 How bizarre, what time of day are you doing the tests? Have you noticed any change in your cm?
    Yep everything else points to O on CD29 (EWCM, high soft open CP etc). CM has been yellow creamy and CP firm and closed for a few days now so I'm sure if O was going to happen it already has. I'm testing second morning urine before my shower because any later and it's too dilute because I drink a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsurelife View Post
    I wouldn't see over analysing everything as a bad thing. It's good you are tyrying to read your body and getting excited each month. Hopefully you're still enjoying trying and it's not just becoming a chore to get pregnant. Does the doctor have suggestions or a time frame of when they'll advise assistance?

not being regular doesn't exactly help me relax about it all. I end up waiting to see if I'm due to get AF or if I'm ovulating. Today is when I'm due from that first period but I haven't had an signs so I'm thinking the second one reset me. I've had a very slight cramp type feeling on my left side and a higher sex drive so that makes me feel like I'm ovulating. Then again I've constantly reading about ovulating I worry I'm reading signs and then thinking I have them out of hope. It's good I am ovulating but then I'm sad I probably haven't in the last 4 weeks so i can't be pregnant. My parter wanted to do a test a month after the implanon was removed but I don't want to be disappointed so I said let's wait til 4 weeks after the second period. I had my period 2 weeks after the first so I doubt I ovulated but we still "tried" because we can't go long without it. So I still have hope that somehow we will get pregnant the first month even though I know it's ridiculous with those circumstances.

Im sorry for going on and on. This is a glimpse into my head.
    Dont aplogise i know enting helps. the whole situation sucks. I understand not wanting to get hopes up by testing.
    Its still okay at the moment cause hubby doesnt really know much about the 'timeline' so he thinks its more spontaneous. I go back after 6 months if no luck for the 'next step' really hoping that is not needed. I just found out that clomid can lengthen ur cycle. So all the signs i been looking at this month were for nothing. Im on cd 29 and that annoying hope came back till i found out about the extra cycle length and ny breast tenderness went away over night (which is a major sign for me if af)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikkiK14 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiK14 View Post
    Dont aplogise i know enting helps. the whole situation sucks. I understand not wanting to get hopes up by testing.
    Its still okay at the moment cause hubby doesnt really know much about the 'timeline' so he thinks its more spontaneous. I go back after 6 months if no luck for the 'next step' really hoping that is not needed. I just found out that clomid can lengthen ur cycle. So all the signs i been looking at this month were for nothing. Im on cd 29 and that annoying hope came back till i found out about the extra cycle length and ny breast tenderness went away over night (which is a major sign for me if af)
    My breast tenderness went away overnight too, until last cycle I never ever got sore breasts before AF, now suddenly have started too, such a cruel trick! I think AF will be here by Wednesday. Can't wait to get my scan on Tuesday and find out if there's any issues!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    My breast tenderness went away overnight too, until last cycle I never ever got sore breasts before AF, now suddenly have started too, such a cruel trick! I think AF will be here by Wednesday. Can't wait to get my scan on Tuesday and find out if there's any issues!
    good luck with it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new ladies on here, hope that ur TTC journey is a short one and that u find the support & advise on here that ur looking for
    @Felicia , @monkey88 haven't heard much from you guys how are you going? Thinking of you x
    @MrsDL how r u going hun? Been thinking of u praying you've got a sticky bean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Received more opks today and went for the type i used to get when ttc DD. Had ewcm last week so thought i might be ovulating soon or have done already. Just did a test and got a nice strong line! Yipee. Dtd Saturday so hopefully we are in for a chance.
    Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @curlybird, get baby dancing!

Thanks for thinking of me @KJane13. I'm still plodding along, stalking in the background. I still have another 2 weeks until dating scan but there's no signs to think anything is wrong yet, so that's good!
    I'm getting good at giving myself injections and have been reading a lot about the various medications I'm on which is making me feel heaps better and reassured... Maybe even a little bit positive! But not too much because you know, don't wanna be disappointed.
    How are you?!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (12-09-2016),rhee1980  (12-09-2016)