+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird.
    it is supportive to know there are other people with similar struggles. I am having cramping today which usually occurs this time of my cycle.. so not confident this month.
    I'm on clomid to encourage ovulation... only been taking it for one cycle... I do feel better knowing that something is being done to support my chances.
    1 month at a time right

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NikkiK14 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiK14 View Post
    Hi.... im new to this. Been ttc 8 months now... looking for some emotional support.. ppl going thru the same. My husband is helpful but keeps telling me it will happen when it is meant to.
    Its these weeks between o and AF that kiĺ me. I tell myself not to think about it.. but think about it every day.. over obsessing all the little things analysing if its pms or pregnancy symptoms.. ������������ currently cycle day 24
    Hey,

I have only just started TTC but I find myself constantly thinking about it, reading about it and scrolling through forums. I find most forums are for people who are charting, temp checks, cervix mucus etc. I'm love to have someone to chat to about it all while keeping it relaxed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unsurelife For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (07-09-2016),rhee1980  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsurelife View Post
    Hey,

I have only just started TTC but I find myself constantly thinking about it, reading about it and scrolling through forums. I find most forums are for people who are charting, temp checks, cervix mucus etc. I'm love to have someone to chat to about it all while keeping it relaxed.
    You are definitely not alone there! It's so easy to be obsessive! Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Unsurelife
    yeah I'm not charting or keeping temps either. My gyno has got me taking clomid so sticking to a routine each month of when to try... sort of takes the fun out of it. Are you trying for your first??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @NikkiK14
    yes we are trying for ur first. My partner has 2 kids from a previous relationship though. I adore them but I can't help but be bothered he has gone through the process before. I wish we were going through it all for the first time together. I guess I had an idea in my head how this would be and my partner having kids wasn't part of the fantasy. I remind myself I love this man more than I've loved anyone and I know he is the same with me.

Are you going for your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @NikkiK14
    yes we are trying for ur first. My partner has 2 kids from a previous relationship though. I adore them but I can't help but be bothered he has gone through the process before. I wish we were going through it all for the first time together. I guess I had an idea in my head how this would be and my partner having kids wasn't part of the fantasy. I remind myself I love this man more than I've loved anyone and I know he is the same with me.

Are you going for your first?

Things don't seem to go to plan with this stuff but I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. It takes a strong and special person to take on someone elses kids as part of their family, I respect you so much for that.
    We are trying for our first as well. We haven't told anyone that we are trying as we wanted to share this moment just the two of us. Unfortunately it hasn't been as enjoyable as we were hoping. Trying to take it one month at a time really. Just got to stop fretting over it... its amazing how slow the time goes from ovulation to af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiK14 View Post
    Things don't seem to go to plan with this stuff but I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. It takes a strong and special person to take on someone elses kids as part of their family, I respect you so much for that.
    We are trying for our first as well. We haven't told anyone that we are trying as we wanted to share this moment just the two of us. Unfortunately it hasn't been as enjoyable as we were hoping. Trying to take it one month at a time really. Just got to stop fretting over it... its amazing how slow the time goes from ovulation to af.
    Thank you for saying that. How long have you been trying? We aren't telling anyone either. Want to keep it between us with the questions and outside pressure. I had my implanon removed a month ago just after my period then 2 weeks after my period I got it again when I'm guessing I was ovulating. My hormones were a little crazy for awhile due to the implanon removal. So now I'm not sure when I'm due for a period and when I'm ovulating. Good thing we rarely go 2 days without DTD :P

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so happy I found this place! We are currently TTC #4 after losing #3 earlier this year . This is our first real month *trying* as it has taken a long time for my cycles to correct themselves after what has happened, and it has taken even longer for me to emotionally be okay after the loss. I'm not feeling super hopeful for this month because it seems to be the first ovulation since losing our baby (that I have been able to detect, anyway!) and that would just be too easy, but I am crossing everything that we are able to catch it. I will be testing on the 30th, which is a few days after AF is due. I still feel quite fragile and want to avoid disappointment as much as possible.

Fingers and toes crossed for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @FeelinLucky Welcome and im sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get a nice sticky egg soon!
    @Unsurelife Welcome, hope your ttc journey is a short one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for saying that. How long have you been trying? We aren't telling anyone either. Want to keep it between us with the questions and outside pressure. I had my implanon removed a month ago just after my period then 2 weeks after my period I got it again when I'm guessing I was ovulating. My hormones were a little crazy for awhile due to the implanon removal. So now I'm not sure when I'm due for a period and when I'm ovulating. Good thing we rarely go 2 days without DTD :P
    It will hopefully be regular soon. Though for your sake... hopefully it being all over the place means that you wont be focusing on it to much and you can just enjoy trying
    We have been trying since January, so its been a long year. We have pretty much hit the point that if we had conceived when we wanted to we would have a little bub by now.
    I am currently in the phase of over analysing every single thing my body is going through.. trying to tell myself that maybe it is early pregnancy signs and not pms... even though it has been the same each month

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NikkiK14 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (12-09-2016)