+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Nikkih85 Sorry to hear that, was it recent? Hope you have recovered from the surgery.

Today i decided to buy some lube that is sperm friendly since we still need to use lube as im not really making any... also bought some epo to help increase my ewcm. Was so certain after all the symptoms o had that we had conceived this cycle but the tests tell me otherwise. Got me a bit down but feeling better now that I've got some lube and epo... hopefully it helps. I've run out of opks and am wondering if i should bother ordering some more. Hmm

How is everyone else going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning - long post

Today I emailed
    My Obs office to get a list of exactly what I'd been tested for re miscarriages. She sent me the letters that my OB sent to my GP. He had ordered a laparoscopy which was a whole big mix up at the time. I was booked in for feb 8th but there was a mix up with my health insurance (they thought I had phi so booked me into a private hosp - I didn't have phi). I've since been put on the public waiting list for laparoscopy. I got a copy of the letter today and it said that he was going to prescribe me clomid after the laparoscopy, which never happened and I haven't heard a thing about! I don't really know what to do, whether I should go to my gp if this month is unsuccessful and get her to prescribe clomid?? He also said he'd prescribe pregnyl and progesterone once I'm preg. So much overwhelming information.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know basically nothing about pregnyl and only a little about clomid so have no idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must be disappointing @curlybird maybe just ur body adjusting post the pill was causing similar symptoms to pregnancy? Damn hormones! Sounds like you've got a plan tho which is great

I don't know much about it either @MrsDL except that I've heard ppl getting pregnant quickly after starting on clomid. I know it must be info overload and very overwhelming.. But if there's things u can try that might help that's a positive thing . Thinking of u x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird yes Tuesday I had it done. Ex was not the least big supportive and been absolutely horrid about everything I am really down at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    PCO (not PCOS)... anyone??

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do u mean @MUG81 ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    What do u mean @MUG81 ?
    Oh sorry, so vague! Interested if anyone else has been told they have PCO (not PCOS) and any advice/ info/ links they have that they can share!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok sorry haha. I actually have the opposite, I have PCOS but the number of cysts I have has dropped so I no longer have PCO. I think PCO might be easier to treat? That's just a guess tho. Do u have PCO?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (26-08-2016)