+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Curleybird I actually have no idea I don't have regular periods since having my tubes tied but what I mean in that is I usually have one a month but my cycle is irregular sometimes
    I get it every 28 days then maybe 21 and then I will bleed for 2 days or 7 just depends but this is unlike my body not to have any sign of it coming usually I have cramping and I get discharge before it comes tmi i am really sorry like I know my body when I am
    Due and I only took a test as I was thinking hmmm this is odd I haven't had my period in a while so I wonder what's going on....
    And the first couple of first response I took a 2 weeks ago were deg negative no Evap lines nothing at all they were yip that's def a no but then Friday I took one as my boobs were so sore and I have started to get milk leaking from them if I squeeze as they feel like they are full if that makes sense? And bam it came up with that faint pink line went to Gp and it was neg so she said see what happens over the weekend and do blood test mon or tues if nothing changes so here I am... Have obsessed over the weekend and had a much darker FRER yesterday around lunch time like even my mum said hmmm I would say that is positive but I haven't tested a first morning wee yet but have tested through diff times of the day and results are all over the place and diff brands neg but FRER are all slightly pos so I am so confused and anxious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Nikkih85 hmm maybe go to the docs for a blood test then as you will know for sure! Odd that you are getting leaky nipples... how old are your older kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I have 3 girls 9,7 and 6
    So haven't breast fed in a long while
    And this is new for me. I know I didn't plan any more kids as my middle and youngest were early my 7 year old was born at 31 weeks and youngest at 27 weeks so I had a tubal as the Drs thought I wouldn't carry to term if I got pregnant again close together and I was married and thought 3 was enough but have always wanted one more so to be if I am pregnant this baby will be a miracle but wanted and loved I am hoping I am but scared I'm
    Not as seeing all those positives I was so excited and I had made peace with it but so disheartened reading the amount of people who got false positives with the first response tests I just have cried all night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Nikkih85 Hopefully its just too early for your bfp and its just a few days away. Your symptoms sound promising, will you go get a blood test tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably not helpful but when I came off the pill to start trying for #2 my boobs started leaking. When I actually fell they stopped. I was told that you generally slow or stop producing if you are pregnant. Not sure that is true, but it seemed to be the case with #2 for me. Good luck.
    Last edited by EnPointe; 23-08-2016 at 15:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are u going @Nikkih85?

Afm cd 23 and having the same bloating and "o" pains as the chemical. Last time they disappeared after a week, it's been a week and if anything getting stronger so fingers crossed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am @KJane13
    Doing ok...I had surgery and it's all over I told
    My ex my
    Mum convinced me to tell him... His reply was absolutely gut wrenching he told me that it was a pretty full on effort to get him back! Even ultrasound and pictures post surgery he is asking for doctors reports and scan proof which he can have that's fine but he shouldn't need that! It's so heart breaking to deal with this on top of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Nikkih85 what surgery did you have to have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I had an ectopic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @Nikkih85