+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MUG81 glad to hear af finally showed up. Yay a trip to Europe sounds awesome, when are you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @MUG81 what a crazy month you've had. That's so exciting about ur holiday! Where abouts in Europe? Glad af finally showed, hopefully u have a better cycle this month

I'm alright thanks for asking. No bleeding today (thank god) so hopefully it stops til af. I've had some sharp pains and just a weird feeling mainly in my right ovary and woke up today with a lot of cramping. If I hadn't bled I would be hopeful that maybe they r good signs but I really think something weird happened with my ovaries and it won't happen this month time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird @KJane13, your support got me through the month... The long, frustrating month. So glad to get to AF finally (though it's a heavy one, so still frustrated tbh!)

Europe = England, Germany, France, Switzerland, Poland, Italy! Can't wait for it!! And don't have to wait too long, we're going across in January for their winter. Snow and mulled wine and fireplaces mmmmmmmm!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (21-08-2016),KJane13  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    Wow @MUG81 what a crazy month you've had. That's so exciting about ur holiday! Where abouts in Europe? Glad af finally showed, hopefully u have a better cycle this month

I'm alright thanks for asking. No bleeding today (thank god) so hopefully it stops til af. I've had some sharp pains and just a weird feeling mainly in my right ovary and woke up today with a lot of cramping. If I hadn't bled I would be hopeful that maybe they r good signs but I really think something weird happened with my ovaries and it won't happen this month time will tell.
    I think you might still be in. Anything unusual can be a positive sign, right?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds amazing @MUG81 !! It's always good to have something to look forward to and keep u positive when this journey gets tough

I find it impossible to have no hope, even when I try my hardest not to get excited. I'm not letting myself get carried away tho I can't handle the disappointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did another test this morning and still negative. I was so sure i might have been pregnant this cycle... ive had so many similar symptoms to when i fell pregnant with my DD. I might wait a few more days and test again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    I did another test this morning and still negative. I was so sure i might have been pregnant this cycle... ive had so many similar symptoms to when i fell pregnant with my DD. I might wait a few more days and test again.
    Sorry to hear, so difficult esp after the one that looked positive the other day. Fx for you! Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are FR coming up with fake positives it's really bad I did some
    Tests earlier in the week all positive not now not so sure so just did a water test and got a positive with water! They need to address this issue as it seems a lot of people are having problems with first response at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Oh sorry to hear But yes! Try again in a couple days. When is AF due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkih85 View Post
    Why are FR coming up with fake positives it's really bad I did some
    Tests earlier in the week all positive not now not so sure so just did a water test and got a positive with water! They need to address this issue as it seems a lot of people are having problems with first response at the moment!
    Yup I've had two false positives with frer now. Not good enough in my opinion