+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @rhee1980 how are u going? Did the spotting turn out to be af? If so then sorry to hear it wasn't ur month, take care xo
    @curlybird sounds very confusing sorry to hear that hun, good luck with ur last bit of dental work

So sorry @MrsDL, how r u going?

Afm cd 6 (love it when it matches up with the date, makes it easy to keep track!). Feeling very good about TTC this month. Have been doing lots of yoga, taking my prenatals (along with all my other vitamins) and really taking care of myself so I feel really prepared to conceive a child . Think I will start my opts on day 9 or 10.. Doubt I O that early but I really have no idea so let's see!

Thinking of u all and sending positive thorts wherever u r in ur cycle or journey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    @rhee1980 how are u going? Did the spotting turn out to be af? If so then sorry to hear it wasn't ur month, take care xo :
    Thank you! Yes it did, CD3 today. Added CoQ10 to my supplements, and Maca for DP. Also going for some acupuncture on Wednesday which I'm looking forward to. Had a good chat with my online mums group about age differences (my main driver was a sibling for DA by 3) and feel much better about the potential of a slightly larger gap. Feeling ok right now, but ask me during the next TWW and it'll probably be a different story!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    hope to join this threat of support.
    As per my signature we had 1 ivf cycle and 4 transfers and after our miscarriage at 8weeks in May we op for a D&C and a laparoscopy since I never had one done before and discovered my left tube was damaged beyond repair and also producing hydrosalpinx into my womb so my surgeon removed my left tube.

So now with 1 normal tube and 2 ovaries left; we thought we would try naturally before jumping back onto the ivf rollercoaster.
    Just had my first period since the d&c last month and I did ovulation test with clearblue and got a solid smiley on the 26 july. So today would 11dpo and still tested negative on frer. Feel like we are out this month.

Anyone went through similar situation with the tubes etc and had success? if so how long did it take?

thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Cooki sorry no experience with only having 1 tube. Wishing you all the best with your ttc journey. Hopefully you are able to conceive naturally Fx its just too early for your bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies still ignoring and hiding in the cupboard - seems to be helping me cope at the moment so unfortunately that means no Bub hub as much !
    Cd - not sure - I like it !!!! @Yogis Mumma fx Hun on waiting till af is late! And welcome ! @KJane13 your sounding very relaxed and happy so great to hear - ttc can be really hard - fx for the month coming and positive vibes being sent your way
    @rhee1980 I hope you took care of yourself and kind words - fx for next cycle ! I have have a friend mamma who has ages 16,9 and 1 and she loves it! @Cooki - what a Joubert you have been on , welcome and fx you have a short one .
    No experiehce as @curlybird said but hopefully it's just to early to show
    @Dom82 you've been on my mind lately big hug and @EnPointe xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Felicia, I needed that encouragement! Didn't help that my DH suggested I test at 6dpo!! I'm trying super hard to stay strong!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hows everyone traveling?

Today i noticed my cm as gone thick, i have been doing opks all week and all very faint however yesterdays was slightly (only slightly) darker than all the rest, but no where near being positive. I don't think i'm ovulating to be honest but would i still get some ewcm if i'm not ovulating?

I'm thinking about not bothering testing until i get my period, and i don't think that's going to happen until i finish breastfeeding. I'm trying to cut my DDs feeds down but its hard...

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yogis Mumma - oh dh don't make this any harder haha - bless him for being so excited , very sweet @curlybird I get ewcm just before af arrives - maybe your body is trying and your " natural" conception breastfeeding is not allowing the surge to happen
    i think what a great gift your giving dd in nourish breastfeeding
    also understand you wanting to try again , tricky Being a mama

Asfm my heart is fluttering abit I have soooooo much creamy cm - sorry tmi
    that I could wear a panty liner ... I've never ever had that
    trying not to read into it but keep having to go to the toilet cause I think af is here
    could be a hormone balance/surge I'm been abit emotional unstable this last 2 months
    time will tell

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (09-08-2016),rhee1980  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @Felicia!
    I had the excess CM last cycle and got a bit excited, sadly AF came 2 days later. Hope it's not the case for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia I hope this is it for you!! when is af due? Sending you all the baby dust in the world!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (09-08-2016)